Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't play? (for all Connection/Installation/Update Problems)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't play? (for all Connection/Installation/Update Problems)

>>>Read Me!<<< (OR since people don't, just follow the red instruction for bare minimum)
    Please understand that there are lots of possible reasons why your game is not working,
    most of which are specific to your device/scenario/server/account, that is why we ask these questions.
    Most of the time it isn't even a fincon issue so basically it is about guiding you do to try and test and see what the source of the problem is.
    If you reply with.. "can't log in.. please fix", no one can help you.

General Questions
    1. Have you checked the FAQs? Click Here
    2. Have you checked unity web player? Click Here (PC/facebook/browser only)
    3. Is it an issue with the app connecting to facebook? Click Here (Facebook accounts on Mobile only)

Can't play since the new update?
    1. Does the update ever finish?
    2. When did you start updating? (please give time and timezone or use EST)
    3. Did you close and start again? How many times?
    4. Did it freeze?

note: it might still be updating even if the bar stops or restarts..
    so please don't restart browser/app too quickly.

Can't play since the new update? (Android devices only)
    1. Make sure your game account is upgraded/connected to facebook
    (WARNING: doing this with a guess account might delete your account)
    2. From your Android device, go to the settings menu.
    3. Open up the app manager
    4. Find the Hello Hero icon and open it
    5. Tap on "clear data"
    6. Try the game again. (It requires to download resource files again.)

= = =

For other problems...
    and/or
    If you have checked all of the above and it still does not work..

Here are some things you could tell us to help us find the problem:
    1. What device(s) do you play on?
    - If PC, what browser and version?
    2. When was the last time you could play?
    3. What errors are you getting and when do they appear and when do they not?
    4. What have you tried to do and what happened when you tried these things?
    5. Please make sure you include your IGN/server, any relevant screenshot and details you reply..
    and also submit a support ticket.
    http://support.fincongames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

= = =

UNHELPFUL REPLIES:
    - "my internet is fine"
    - "I know THIS is fine and THAT is fine.. the problem is THIS"
    - "FIX IT NOW.... I'm missing out... GIVE ME COMPENSATION"
    - "I did everything you said" (what is everything? please just say what you did)
    - multiple replies on the same thing
    - confusing replies and replies without basic details like IGN/server, device, etc

= = =

Current/Recent problems

Facebook Announcement (click here to view)

Greetings Guardians!

With new changes for the New Year, sometimes technical hijinks spring up! We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Have no fear Guardians, Fincon is on the case!

1. For the missing Guardian Loyalty Gift, we have found the cause of the problem and resolved the issue.
    Please check your gift box for missing yesterday's gift! (45 Stamina / 45 Energy)

2. Regarding the issue with the Unity Web Player refreshing, please read below for further assistance:

1) Close the current game and all browsers.
    2) Please visit the following Unity Web Player Setting - http://webplayer.unity3d.com/setup/
    3) Check to make sure the option 'Disable all caching' is UNCHECKED.
    4) Run Hello Hero and refresh Unity Web Player Setting to ensure the overall size of Hello Hero is over 300MB after completing resource download.
    5) If overall size of Hello Hero is less than 300MB, please delete the Hello Hero game in Web Player Setting and run 'Hello Hero' once again.

If you still have problems, please contact our Customer Support for any further assistance.

Thank you for your continued understanding and patience!

Greetings Guardians,

We have recently been made aware of multiple connection issues when attempting to play Hello Hero.

If you are continually having a connection issue, please follow the directions below:

1) Click Window Start button
    2) Type and Execute 'cmd' in Program and File search
    3) Type and Execute 'tracert 54.235.84.27'
    4) When tracert is done, take a screenshot and send it to us so that we can check the connection problems.
    5) Please send the screenshot along with your Country and Local ISP to our Support Ticket System - http://support.helloherogame.com/helpdesk/

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and will look into finding a resolution as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Moody; 08-03-2015, 11:44 PM.
    bit.ly/hellochatrules <= rules for chat (game & forum)
    bit.ly/helloherosupport <= New Support Ticket (can be used to report players)

Wikia Links:
    Recruit Collection
    1★heroes 2★heroes 3★heroes 4★heroes 5★heroes 6★heroes

1. What device(s) do you play on? *Samsung Galaxy Note 3 / Tab S (Android Kitkat Os) 2. When was the last time you could play?
    *Nov. 18, 2014 - 10.00 a.m. (EST)
    *Game freezes in connecting on facebook login on both devices
    4. Have you tried resetting the app/browser/device/modem?
    *I did every solutions they asked to.. clear cache. clear data. uninstall app of Hello Hero even Facebook Apps

IGN: aToeTzElite
    Server: Armon

Comment

1. What device(s) do you play on? Samsung Note 2
      2. When was the last time you could play? Yesterday around 6pm before new patch, i can play on my ipad without issue in connection
      3. What errors are you getting and when do they appear and when do they not? Stuck up in connecting, worst times are game crashing
      4. Have you tried resetting the app/browser/device/modem? Yes, Switch to Mobile data to wifi vice versa, O uninstall and reinstall doesnt solve problem

Comment

1. What device(s) do you play on? > Samsung Galaxy Tab3 7inch Lite

2. When was the last time you could play? Around November 16 or 17, 2014

- When I start app, it open up to screen where you can select a server.
        - Cucubita Server selected. After touching "Start", the "connection to server has failed. (8) Try again?" message pop
        s-up.

4. Have you tried resetting the app/browser/device/modem?
        - Shut down/restart App
        - Shut down/restart Tablet.
        - Re-started home modem & router.
        - Used wi-fi at restaurants and malls.
        - Looked in Google Play and updated App Twice.
        - Cleared cache in application manager

Comment

PC and im using chrome..

yesterday around 6:00 PM.

Last time after the new patch, it loads so fast, but now its getting slower and slower, after that you select a server every time i click start on a server a message pops-up often
          "connection to server has failed. (8) Try again?". It still keep disconnecting whenever i click start. Once i get to play, every time i finish a normal instance or arena, another message pops-up"connection to server has failed. (8) Try again?".

I all did all the instruction above.
          clear cache and tried removing it from Facebook apps and install again.
          I closed all my browsers and followed the instructions in the Unity Web Player Settings.

ps. sorry for not being specific 'cause i'm just a new comer in forums.. thanks for replying, ill wait patiently..
          (still waiting)
          (still waiting)
          (still waiting)

IGN: Bladeworks
          Server: Keronic

Click image for larger version

Name:	HH.png
Views:	2
Size:	787 Bytes
ID:	55563

Attached Files
          Last edited by vhandals1; 01-14-2015, 07:56 AM.

Comment

I'm playing on a PC (personal computer) on both Google Chrome (v.39.0.2171.95) and Mozilla Firefox (v.34.0.5). The last time I could play Hello Hero perfectly fine was prior to the content update containing expedition It always says unstable connection to server. There are times I can connect but the game play was so laggy and got disconnected frequently. I tried reinstalling unity web player. Clear cache/cookies, restarted modem a couple of time. Still the problem hasn't been solved.

I'm from the Philippines and my ISP is Globe telecom.
            IGN: sheken
            Last edited by sheken; 01-12-2015, 10:43 AM.

Comment

doing my 1st run on boss raid, in the middle of the fight, i dc'ed.. after 1 hr.. 1 run wasted 'cause i cant come back on my previous raid :/

Comment

Originally posted by vhandals1 View Post
                doing my 1st run on boss raid, in the middle of the fight, i dc'ed.. after 1 hr.. 1 run wasted 'cause i cant come back on my previous raid :/
                happened to me too, is your ISP globe too? i think all having connection problems are globe costumers.
                Last edited by EJGS; 01-13-2015, 10:41 AM.
                IGN: GTskye
                Guild: GTadik

Comment

Greetings Guardians,

We have recently been made aware of multiple connection issues when attempting to play Hello Hero.

If you are continually having a connection issue, please follow the directions below:

1) Click Window Start button
                  2) Type and Execute 'cmd' in Program and File search
                  3) Type and Execute 'tracert 54.235.84.27'
                  4) When tracert is done, take a screenshot and send it to us so that we can check the connection problems.
                  5) Please send the screenshot along with your Country and Local ISP to our Support Ticket System - http://support.helloherogame.com/helpdesk/

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and will look into finding a resolution as soon as possible.

Wikia Links:
                  Recruit Collection

Comment

Cucubita server seems to be down as of this post. Tried connecting to other server, and it worked just fine. I'm only getting an error when I try to connect to Cucubita.

Confirmed it with other players, they're also having problems connecting, through browser or mobile.

Hope this gets resolved ASAP. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Deceit View Post
                      Cucubita server seems to be down as of this post. Tried connecting to other server, and it worked just fine. I'm only getting an error when I try to connect to Cucubita.

Confirmed it with other players, they're also having problems connecting, through browser or mobile.

Hope this gets resolved ASAP. Thanks!

1. please read the first post.. and follow the rules before replying.
                      2. please don't post in more than 1 place at once (I deleted your other post)
                      3. brief/general description is not enough.. (to be helpful)
                      4. my game has been connected for last 12 hours without problems
                      5. getting IGN/server, device, country, ISP, etc.. might help.

= = =

although.. almost everyone in my friend list and guild is offline..
                      but there are still people in chat
                      as well as people getting heroes from carats
                      Last edited by lithe333; 01-16-2015, 06:48 AM.

Wikia Links:
                      Recruit Collection

Comment

Sorry. Made the other post before I noticed this thread.

Anyway...

1) playing on android phone and tried it on google chrome browser.
                        2) Last online was around 2:00 pm GMT +8.
                        3) keep getting unstable connection error upon login to cucubita server. Login to balos and other servers are functional.
                        4) tried it first with mobile, then restarted mobile and tried again. Tried with browser, same result. Upon checking my guild's fb group, it seems like a lot of people were experiencing the same problem.
                        5) IGN: Deceit / Server: Cucubita / PH

It seems like it's a login issue. So people who were online the entire time were not affected.
                        Last edited by Deceit; 01-16-2015, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deceit View Post
                          Sorry. Made the other post before I noticed this thread.

Anyway...

1) playing on android phone and tried it on google chrome browser.
                          2) Last online was around 2:00 GMT +8.
                          3) keep getting unstable connection error upon login to cucubita server. Login to balos and other servers are functional.
                          4) tried it first with mobile, then restarted mobile and tried again. Tried with browser, same result. Upon checking my guild's fb group, it seems like a lot of people were experiencing the same problem.
                          5) IGN: Deceit / Server: Cucubita

It seems like it's a login issue. So people who were online the entire time were not affected.

Originally posted by NanashiFei View Post
                          Can't login too ^^ We have already forwarded the problem to the higher up wait patiently now =D

Wikia Links:
                          Recruit Collection

Comment

I'm really thinking that GLOBE is the culprit here. Been seeing several posts from other Philippine players whose ISP is also Globe.
                            For my case, I can browse website, meaning there is Internet but cannot play HH.

- IPad Mini 2
                            - around 2pm, Philippine time
                            - unstable connection (8)
                            - tried restarting my internet device but same thing happens
                            5. Please make sure you include your IGN/server, any relevant screenshot and details you reply.
                            -homerSapiens, Armon,

Comment

Here are some things you could tell us to help us find the problem:
                              PC
                              Google Chrome
                              Yesterday 10:00am Philippine
                              Unstable Connection
                              Restart PC several times, Restart Internet, Re-install Unity Player and Install again same result
                              5. Please make sure you include your IGN/server, any relevant screenshot and details you reply.
                              paolomercado cucubita, paolomercado balos

Comment

Working...
                              X