Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my friends equipment for his 1st enhance heroes wont return no matter how many times he logged in or logged out.. its bossraid tomorrow and arena's final day. I hope they fix it asap!

Comment

Same here XD
      IGN : zGael
      Server : Linberk
      Already sent a ticket , they told me to log in & log out but i have tried 5 times and nothing happens XD

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n68562[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n68563[/ATTACH] My item on my encance hero is lost pls fix this bug.. ty in advance

IGN: WckdTheFLash
        Server: Balos
        Last edited by Mharvin25; 03-13-2015, 09:15 AM. Reason: the image is small

Comment

I have the same problem

IGN: Itachi90
          Server: Armon

Comment

Same problem

Currently uninstalling will edit this after installing again.

IGN: KaNardo

Comment

Originally posted by Kervs View Post
              same goes for my two accounts.. and to add. i just noticed that on both accounts, only those that are 2nd enhanced retained their items. single enhanced and unenhanced heroes have all their equips deleted..

IGN: RGxGotChoco
              Server: Keronic

IGN: RGxGotKervin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              i think this is a glitch.. after fusing, my hero equips came back.. hope this gets to be fixed asap.

Wait. So you just fused and the items magically popped back?
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN: Kurísu

Comment

Originally posted by Kervs View Post
                same goes for my two accounts.. and to add. i just noticed that on both accounts, only those that are 2nd enhanced retained their items. single enhanced and unenhanced heroes have all their equips deleted..

IGN: RGxGotChoco

IGN: RGxGotKervin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                i think this is a glitch.. after fusing, my hero equips came back.. hope this gets to be fixed asap.

I just fused in hopes that my equipment would come back. They did not. I'm still missing items from specific heroes. Let us know if you found anymore probable solution(s).
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I had the same problem, my lvl33 enhanced and non enhanced 6star heros lost all weapons armor and acc. I sent in a ticked and they said it was resolved but I only got back the items for the non enhanced heros. I am still missing items for enhanced heros. I sent a new ticket.
                  I am not quite sure what to do in the mean time tho. A few of my heros who lost their items are essential for arena and glacial levels, but I dont wanna equip new armor to just lose it or replace the better armor i lost, but these heros are too weak to compete w/o it.

ign: Kmart
                  server: cucubita

Comment

Has anybody found a way to get their missing items back?
                    SonOfOver
                    Keronic
                    Free User

Comment

after the upgrade is complete ss4 my heroes at level 33 are missing item is worn . anyone know how to fix this error does not help me Character name in game : VnShaman Sever : Balos

Comment

Sadly no I doubt we'd get replies too since it's the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by OmNomNom View Post
                          Has anybody found a way to get their missing items back?

read the first post. and finconmilo's reply?

..but generally you should submit a support ticket (link in my signature below)
                          bit.ly/hellochatrules <= rules for chat (game & forum)
                          bit.ly/helloherosupport <= New Support Ticket (can be used to report players)

Wikia Links:
                          Recruit Collection
                          1★heroes 2★heroes 3★heroes 4★heroes 5★heroes 6★heroes

Comment

Just found out it happened to me, have sent in a ticket!

IGN: GR0UCH
                            Server: cucubita

Please assist asap

Comment

Originally posted by Kurísu View Post
                              Sadly no I doubt we'd get replies too since it's the weekend.

bloody fantastic. forgot about their weekends off. anyway, can anyone verify the items returning after a 2nd enhancement? as a free user, i doubt i'll be getting a 3rd dke anytime soon.. but one can always hope. lol.
                              SonOfOver
                              Keronic
                              Free User

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X