Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Valentines Art Contest!!! (ends Feb 12th)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by christian View Post
    Ruin your Hero III !!! Please! hahahahaha!
    Idk what that event is but if it's art-related, I support it! XD
    I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go.

Comment

Woot! Got 400 carats. Thanks for accepting my entry (considering that I uploaded it upside down )

Comment

Originally posted by Sherlock View Post
        Idk what that event is but if it's art-related, I support it! XD
        It's ruining a hero, it can be like your favorite hero then transform it to something like funny, or else..
        They already had Part I and II, this time it is Part III.
        Last edited by Auchiisa; 02-23-2015, 06:29 AM.
        Useful Links:
        Chat rules (In-game & Forums): http://bit.ly/hellochatrules
        New Support Ticket (Reporting): http://bit.ly/helloherosupport

Comment

Originally posted by SB•FeanturiGwaihir View Post
          Hello. It seems I just found out the error I made when I submitted my entry. Entry #118. My IGN is SB•Feanturi in Keronic and I only placed Feanturi on my entry. Does this mean I will be getting any carats? Are there any steps I can take to correct this error? I have already contacted support about my mistake.
          Thanks and happy gaming ^^,
          Customer Support handles game issues. This here is the forum. It's just a discussion board.

The contests are just fun little side contests. They aren't handled the same as the in-game events (not nearly as serious), because it's here on the forum (which is just a discussion board).

1 huge test of the contests here, and therefore proving you are worthy of said carats, is being able to follow the instructions given. Sometimes, like on the dungeon dash, there is room for error. However, on this valentine's contest, it really was very straight forward and easy to understand - make a picture of 2 beings, at least 1 related to HH, and make it romantic.

Also since the contest is looooooong over before you caught your mistake, I'm afraid there is absolutely nothing we can do about it.

Good news is that we do little contests like this all the time! Stay tuned to the forum for you next chance to win carats!
          My Guild Website: www.hellofacepuncher.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeard View Post

Customer Support handles game issues. This here is the forum. It's just a discussion board.

The contests are just fun little side contests. They aren't handled the same as the in-game events (not nearly as serious), because it's here on the forum (which is just a discussion board).

1 huge test of the contests here, and therefore proving you are worthy of said carats, is being able to follow the instructions given. Sometimes, like on the dungeon dash, there is room for error. However, on this valentine's contest, it really was very straight forward and easy to understand - make a picture of 2 beings, at least 1 related to HH, and make it romantic.

Also since the contest is looooooong over before you caught your mistake, I'm afraid there is absolutely nothing we can do about it.

Good news is that we do little contests like this all the time! Stay tuned to the forum for you next chance to win carats!
            TY The Beard. Sorry for asking here. I am still waiting for CS to reply and there is the 72 hours time frame given. Thanks again and Happy gaming guardians!

Comment

Originally posted by SB•FeanturiGwaihir View Post

TY The Beard. Sorry for asking here. I am still waiting for CS to reply and there is the 72 hours time frame given. Thanks again and Happy gaming guardians!
              CS does not handle the forum contests.... we (forum mods) do. And I'm trying to say, that it's too late. The contest ended a long time ago and the carats were already distributed.

They (CS) might help you but just make sure not to get your hopes up.
              My Guild Website: www.hellofacepuncher.com

Comment

Working...
              X