X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake admins/advertising

Hello guardians

I've noticed that a lot of users have been bothered by fake Gms or advertisement about getting free Carats/Heroes/Gold/Etc.

I just wanted to leave a couple of things clear so no one gets affected in a negative way because of this fakes things.

First of all, the only real Gm in the game that you might talk to is FinconMilo(that is his exact IGN, for the ones that don't know what is IGN it means "In Game Name"). However, he would never re-direct someone to a page that is not this forum or Facebook page.

Second, do not give any personal information, the devs of the game only need your ID and server to send you a gift.

Third, do not bother going in pages that say they give free stuff. Any type of reward/event will be announced through Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/helloherogame?ref=ts&fref=ts

Last but not least, if you see someone announcing a page feel free to take a SS(screen shot) and post it either here or send it to our customer support:
    http://support.helloherogame.com/support/tickets/new

Thanks for your help and happy gaming!
    Last edited by Cavedog; 06-24-2014, 06:43 AM.

I have seen one his/her name is GM4COUPON. I cant post a ss because im on my phone and it says Im on low memory

Comment

This guy was even nice enough to give us a website to shut down.

Comment

Originally posted by The Crawfords View Post
        I have seen one his/her name is GM4COUPON. I cant post a ss because im on my phone and it says Im on low memory
        Can you verify which server this is on please? Also if you are able to clear any old pictures you don't need, a picture would be very helpful. Thanks!

Comment

Also seen that GMFINCON

Comment

Here's another one...The server is cucubita sorry if I cropped the image....He's been changing channels...I managed to bump into him on a couple of channels because I got disconnected....

Comment

Originally posted by XyStHuS View Post
              Here's another one...The server is cucubita sorry if I cropped the image....He's been changing channels...I managed to bump into him on a couple of channels because I got disconnected....

This one was banned =p
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              IGN : NanashiFei
              Server : Cucubita

Useful Links :
              Chat Rules: bit.ly/hellochatrules
              New Support Ticket:bit.ly/helloherosupport

Comment

Hi GM sorry for poor quality of pic. Here's the ss proof of fake advertising , asking players to go to certain for free carats. TIA! (Server: Keronic)

Last edited by sjv0880; 06-25-2014, 10:43 AM.

Comment

I can't post my SS, but there's another one named HHcodeGM sharing the same link. He's online until now at channel All-12. Some of players tried to search the link and it does have a survey.

.Thanks for your info.

Comment

• sjv0880
                    sjv0880 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    hi palangge , same report i've done above. lets wait for their response.

Thanks for the info guys!

Comment

Originally posted by palangge View Post
                    I can't post my SS, but there's another one named HHcodeGM sharing the same link. He's online until now at channel All-12. Some of players tried to search the link and it does have a survey.

.Thanks for your info.
                    They are considering increasing the attachment size but until they do the only thing you can do to attach pictures is to upload your screenshot to an image hosting site like photobucket and paste the direct link in between this code: "[IMG]" "[/IMG]" (without quotations of course)

Comment

Ewww Photobucket :P Imgur is easier to use!

Comment

Please delete the website indicated in the chat.

Comment

Thanks for the reports guys! We're banning left and right >

Happy Gaming!

Fincon Milo

IGN: FinconMilo [All Servers]
                          Chat Rules: bit.ly/hellochatrules
                          New Support Ticket: bit.ly/helloherosupport

Comment

Another one just popped up: "ArmonCodes" (on Armon server). These people have nothing better to do?

Maybe one solution is to disable the coupons feature and only enable it when there are coupons that can be used?

Comment

Working...
                            X