X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuse monster too

I cant find FAQs here or even in the game app. I want to ask about the fusion. We just need 2 any monsters that level30+5 to fuse the new monster? Or they need the specific like General Horald, if I fuse Horald and Yuma, will it be General Horald for sure?

You need 2 heroes level 30 +5 of the same star grade. When you fuse both will disappear and you get a Level 1 random hero of the next star grade.

Comment

There are some patterns if you fuse repeats or similar people you get the higher version. Example: I fused two destroyer shaken and got fluxion shaken. Also fused two cinnamon got clove, fused two tiamat got radon. You can also do with similar people like tiamat and nidhogg would also make radon. I have found several recipes like that actually. Majority of it is random luck tho. Just have to plan out which specific heroes you want.

Comment

I think what all fuse are randon

Comment

After read this post, I fused two destroyer shaken and got Evil Joker.. Damn.. Luckly, after this, i hopen a premium hero with 30carats n got fluxion shaken!!
          So, every fusion give a random hero. There's not a logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepecooper View Post
            After read this post, I fused two destroyer shaken and got Evil Joker.. Damn.. Luckly, after this, i hopen a premium hero with 30carats n got fluxion shaken!!
            So, every fusion give a random hero. There's not a logic.
            lol yeah. At the first time play this game I thought I will get General Harold by fusing Harold and Yuma.

Comment

In Fusion you can only combine two identical hero with level 30 + 5, for example 1* Baby mushroom level 30 +5 + 1+ Arbol level 30 + 5 these two hero will disappear to form a new hero they will turn into Pancho a 2 * hero...

Comment

Here are some Hero that I tried combining.... Deux of Heart + Deux of Clubs = Thief Kabalus
                Reef Piranha + Deep Sea Piranha = Listic
                Axe Gok + Yuma = Buckeye
                Aaron + Ophelia = Mr. Pinch
                Ophelia + Uncle mushroom = Red velvet cupcake
                Sancho + Cococupcake = Thief Kabalus
                Faust + Artillery Jerry = Captain Ace
                Buckeye + Harold = Gilbert
                Obsidain Krater + Listic = Boss Shark

I hope you record and share the combination you made so we can help each other to find how get General Harold....

Comment

Working...
              X