Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too early for a third enhancement. I hope you also allow 3rd enhancements for 5s heroes..

Comment

Nice fincon j ^^ now i cant wait for season 4! please make it soon ^^! we love u fincon,more power to you and all the staff here

IGN:APO°Newrad
      SERVER:Linberk
      GUILD:APOallstarPH

Last edited by Newrad; 03-10-2015, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Fincon J , did you beat Fincon milo? T_T
        "No Pain No Gain"
        IGN:
        APO°Nathan
        Server: Linberk
        Guild: APOAllStar

Comment

**** i cant play **** update always say .com.fincon unexpectedly stopped.i install and reinstall nothing works badtri im trying almost two days even now its the same action ****!

Comment

thanks for this fincon exactly the thing that I was hoping for. Good thing you never considered the 7* heroes. would really break my heart if that happens especially since a lot of us have invested in our six star heroes. thanks again! ^_^

Comment

Sorry but im not really a fan of the third enhancement. Its not fair for the new and (not ao lucky players like me) i have the heroes that i want and i have 33 legend heroes in my deck and only 3 of them are enhanced lol. My monk fs gale ling2 master lee are all level 33 and may face level 39 heroes. I use up all my energy and have 73% wins and juat get the 2** rank. Now its gonna get harder. You must atleast try to balance who one faces in the arena. Smh.. and also consider level 39 for unique heroes...

Comment

that's cool

Comment

well i have a suggestion we can have 7* hero but the only way to achieve it is by fusing a 6* 2nd enhance or 3rd enhance hero.. this way we can get rid lots of 6* heroes that we do not use..

Comment

Originally posted by Fincon Milo View Post

We prefer "Legendary Fuschia" haha, honestly, have you seen me in chat?
                    You can pull it off Milo, but IDK about Fantastic Show....
                    IGN: Dagnarok
                    Server: Linberk
                    Guild Master of: OrderOfChaos

Comment

Having third enhance for this season will come pretty handy with the new continent(s) and how it is set up we might really need the third enhancement. It's not always about arena when you're playing Hello Hero Having your heroes enhanced further than before will get you pass that dungeon that you can't pass and get you higher score in boss raid.

Comment

The cold betrayal make strong team

Comment

Working...
                        X