X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HH Dark Summer Update! - Patch Notes Pt. 2

Greetings Guardians!

With new content, comes new challenges and updates! Let’s skip the small talk and get right into the details!

The Tutorial has been updated with vast improvements!

With the latest update, all new Guardians will be able to create an IGN or connect their account to Facebook once they reach Level 5. Other functions such as the ability to chat, add friends, private message (you will be able to receive messages, but cannot read them), join guilds, and receive recommender’s carats will open and be available once Level 5 is reached.

*** Only new Guardians will be required to complete the tutorial ***

Certain Levels will open specific contents and aspects of the game!

Boss Raid: can be accessed after clearing the “Normal Mission” maps

Dungeons: Normal Dungeons will open after reaching a Guardian reaches Level 4. Onyx Dungeons will open once the “Onyx Mission” maps have been cleared.

Arena: can be accessed after reaching Level 5 and creating an IGN

Time Attack: can be accessed after reaching Level 8
    • All Guardians will receive a complimentary 5 Orbs of Time as a result of the tutorial update!
    Treasure Hunt: can be accessed after reaching Level 7

Expedition: can be accessed after reaching Level 6

Too much to remember? Think it’s going to take forever to unlock all these features? Don’t worry! The time it takes to reach Level 8 has been greatly reduced! You can also level up more than one level at a time. With the latest update, there will be more rewards on your journey to Level 8!!!

Gameplay modes will now come with a small description and tips to help you in your battle! Simply click on the “?” and you will now be able to view tips and descriptions for gameplay!

Hero Improvements

- The Hero slots have been updated and expanded as well Each Guardian will now begin with 50 hero slots instead of the original 20 slots. If you initially purchased 30 slots, you will receive a refund of the initial cost for the first 30 slots.

- Gold can now be used to level up Heroes (Master 3 or less) up to level 29.

Continent Updates

Guardians who have yet to clear the Normal Mission maps before the update will receive a Random (5★) Hero. Also, all Guardians who did not clear the Onyx Mission maps before the update will receive a Random (6★) Hero.

All Guardians will now receive (5★) General Harold after clearing the Normal Mission maps. Clearing the Onyx Mission maps will reward you with (6★) White Knight Harold!

*If you already cleared both continents before the update will automatically receive both (5★) General Harold and (6★) White Knight Harold.

Quests and Rewards have been updated as well!

Quest alerts can now been seen during battle completions. Upon completing a mission, arena, treasure hunt, or other mode, you can now see real-time updates of your Quests. You do not need to go back to the main screen to view the status of your quest. However, when a Hero is leveled up to 30, you will still need to go back to the main screen to view his or her status.

Quests Rewards and Compensation can now be collected in the ‘Quests’ page:

Dungeon UI has been improved and optimized!

You will now be able to view the information of each floor in the main screen of the Dungeon mode.

First Cleared Display Update
    • The first Guardian to clear the specific floor will have his or her IGN appear on the pop-up screen of the Dungeon floor
    • You can also view the history of Guardian’s who cleared the specific floor by clicking on ‘Recent Clear’ button in the main screen.

In-Game Alerts and Notifications!

’New’ alerts for the following modes: Boss Raid, Onyx Dungeon, Arena, Treasure Hunts) will now appear for all Guardian’s.
    • ‘New’ alerts for Onyx Dungeon will appear at the beginning of each season.
    • Arena and Boss Raid ‘New’ alerts will appear when a new season or Boss begins. It will also appear when there are rewards to be collected. The notification alert will not disappear until the rewards are received. The number of ‘New’ alerts can be seen in the main screen on the ‘Start Battle’ icon.
    • Lastly, “New’ alerts will appear whenever a new Treasure Hunt appears.

The Glacial Guild War icon has been updated as well to differentiate between Onyx and Normal Guild Wars!

Maximum Guild Points have been expanded as well. The max limit has been increased from 9,999,999 to 2,000,000,000

Game Chat Optimized!

The chats have been updated as well. The top-half of the chat screen will show items and Heroes acquired, dungeons cleared, and similar alerts. The bottom half will be dedicated solely for chatting.

The Event Description UI has been updated as well!

When clicking on the event icon, you will be able to view events and rewards in different categories.

The Server selection screen has been updated as well. You will now be able efficiently select a server and enter the game.

Other minor updates:
    • iOS devices can now receive push notifications
    • Chatting fonts have been updated and optimized
    • The 53 Carat All-in-One package has been reset as well! You will now be able to purchase and receive the all the rewards and boosts from the package again!

We are in the final stages of bringing the Dark Summer update to all our Guardians! Gather your Heroes, arm your weapons, and prepare for battle!

Happy Gaming!
    Chat Rules to Live By (game & forum) ~ bit.ly/hellochatrules
    New Support Ticket (can be used to report players) ~
    http://bit.ly/HHsupport

It's so amazing !!!!
    Thx so much fincon...
    Can't wait season V comes so i can have pink wkh...
    ---------
    Ign : Kikkat
    Server : Balos

Comment

Originally posted by DikRosan View Post
      It's so amazing !!!!
      Thx so much fincon...
      Can't wait season V comes so i can have pink wkh...
      ---------
      Ign : Kikkat
      Server : Balos

Correction! Its not Season V It's still part of S4 =)
      Useful Links:
      Chat rules (In-game & Forums): http://bit.ly/hellochatrules
      New Support Ticket (Reporting): http://bit.ly/helloherosupport

Comment

Hi Fincon! 😁

Comment

OMG! Free WKH!!! Hahahahaha! Hohohohoho! and general harold.

Clarification "Guardians who have yet to clear the Normal Mission maps before the update will receive a Random (5★) Hero. Also, all Guardians who did not clear the Onyx Mission maps before the update will receive a Random (6★) Hero." Does this mean new players will receive a free 5* and 6* hero?
          Last edited by Shimatsuke; 07-16-2015, 01:00 PM.
          IGN: LGNPigeon Server: Cucubita

Comment

i see Dark Dylan
            ID: dongden
            Server: Linberk

Comment

free WKH ? thank you, but mine already on 3rd enchant, can i get dylan instead ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shimatsuke View Post
                OMG! Free WKH!!! Hahahahaha! Hohohohoho! and general harold.

Clarification "Guardians who have yet to clear the Normal Mission maps before the update will receive a Random (5★) Hero. Also, all Guardians who did not clear the Onyx Mission maps before the update will receive a Random (6★) Hero." Does this mean new players will receive a free 5* and 6* hero?

Probably the answer is Yes.
                Useful Links:
                Chat rules (In-game & Forums): http://bit.ly/hellochatrules
                New Support Ticket (Reporting): http://bit.ly/helloherosupport

Comment

I already have 200 slots. will i get refund for 30 slots after update?

Comment

A little confusion here. Here's a scenario: I am new player and I refuse to finish Onyx before the update then I get a random 6* right? Then after I finish Onyx will i still get WKH?

Comment

^
                      correct to both of you! =)
                      Chat Rules to Live By (game & forum) ~ bit.ly/hellochatrules
                      New Support Ticket (can be used to report players) ~
                      http://bit.ly/HHsupport

Comment

wooow iam so excited .....!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X