Sally Evolution "sally or random..."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sally Evolution "sally or random..."

Finally at the point where i can evolve my first lv 7 and its Sally. Played HH back when it first came out for about a year then put it down till just recently.

Question here is do i evolve Sally or switch her for a random hero?? She was a beast back in the day, but now shes imo one of the weakest multi hitters in the game.

Thoughts and opinion's please

There are two factors in answering your question.

Firstly, how do you play Hello Hero? If you're like me and pick characters you like regardless of their status and Sally is one of your favorites, you'd probably be like me and go fixed. If you're like most others and seek the top tiers only, then you might want to try random.

But the bigger question is this: Are you willing to take the risk?

Unlike Korean HH, I don't believe there's a way to restore an evolved hero. If you evolve Sally by random, sure you could get a top tier hero, but you could just as well get even worse results; for the most part it's the latter due to how huge the lower tiers are compared to the top tiers. I've heard of three people randomly evolving their Sally; one got Dark Eric but the other two got Balthazar and Franken. There is no turning back, and in order to mutate your new 7 star, you're going to have to tediously get it to +5 upgrades and then spend 200 carats to actually do the mutation.

Ultimately it's your choice. (Also I can't really pick for you since I fixed-evolved Sally and Apollon)

Also, Sally is definitely still mid-tier. If you're looking for real garbage stage dealers, Venture, Yorick, and Boni have you covered.

Comment

Hi Dave,

If you are using Sally, then fixed evolve, if not, then random. She could be useful for mama chicken but there are much better heroes for that.

By the way ULSK12, Yorick is awesome for mama chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by OmniFTW View Post
        Hi Dave,

If you are using Sally, then fixed evolve, if not, then random. She could be useful for mama chicken but there are much better heroes for that.

By the way ULSK12, Yorick is awesome for mama chicken.
        Eh, I'm going by the Korean Yorick, who doesn't have the 300% damage thing.

Comment

Update: did the random evolution with fingers crossed for a dealer with 2 decent single target attacks.

Pinky popped out. Mixed feelings about it. Yes pintaurus got a key peice, but yeah thats it.

Comment

Working...
          X