More Information on Hello Hero 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Information on Hello Hero 2

A lot more information has come out and I don't know if it's good or not.

First up, Fincon has revealed that they're working on not one, but three new titles. As previously announced, there's Hello Hero 2 Epic Battle, but there's also "Hello Captain" and "Project D" (working title).

Click image for larger version

Name:	39529_73003_5754.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.1 KB
ID:	83876

(fullsize: http://www.gametoc.co.kr/news/photo/...73003_5754.png)

Hello Hero 2 Epic Battle stays in the same universe as the original Hello Hero but has a completely new lineup of characters- we'll come back to that later.

Hello Captain is a vertical RPG game that features characters from both Hello Hero games.

Project D is some sort of secret project, but all we know is that it's some sort of board game RPG.

So... yeah. You know how I was excited about HH2? That's sorta sunk low a bit.

Take a look at this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	39529_73004_5754.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	83877

(fullsize: http://www.gametoc.co.kr/news/photo/...73004_5754.jpg)

To the left is Hello Captain, with a lot of characters we're well accustomed to. My biggest concern is that the five most broken characters are shown directly up front, but that's to be expected and there's nothing I can do about it, oh well.

And then there's Hello Hero 2.

All but three characters have been replaced. From the looks of it- I might be wrong- Harold, Ophelia and the Green Artie are the only characters from the previous game that are in this one.

Harold's redesign is... well, compared to the original it's basically unappealing to look at, but it isn't that bad.

Ophelia... looks kinda good, actually, although I'm expecting that 1. she's getting a personality change, or 2. that's not even Ophelia at all.

As for the Artie, no one really cares about them so whatever.

...so.

We're left with a cast of very odd characters, including but not limited to look-alikes of Weedle, Dark Doctor Mavro, and Tinkerbell.

Also there's what appears to be a Remy + Tom hybrid, an angel version of Rosie, an engineer girl on a hang glider, some woman in a jumpsuit, and what appears to be a whale-anglerfish-bear-otter-humanoid mutation thing.

And they got rid of Aaron. Seriously?! Well, either that or they Rule-63'd him but let's hope it's not that.

Well, that's pretty much all I've got. ULSK12/Shurikenjin, out.
Working...
X