24K+ days CHAT BANNED??!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24K+ days CHAT BANNED??!!!!!

what the hell..im just chattin with a friend..and yet im chat banned for the rest of my life even thought i didnt violate any chat rules yesterday,,,can you explain this please..damn..MiTcH100689 of Armon Server...
    Last edited by FriendlyCats; 05-22-2015, 05:08 AM.

LOL my favorite part of this post:

i didnt violate any chat rules yesterday

On a slightly more serious note: I think you just answered your own question.
    My Guild Website: www.hellofacepuncher.com

Comment

i can still chat yesterday..were just chattin about the heroes deck bug..

Comment

i just finished my 30days chat banned last may 20.2015 and i know that i violated some chat rules before that..but now its unfair..

Comment

why dont you just give me a ticket..so i can i file it now

Comment

Are you suggesting that one of us fill out the ticket for you?

Nobody is stopping you from filing a support ticket. I even handed you the link already in my post earlier.

But I will say this also: You are on thin ice with me right now.

You misbehaved so badly in game that you got yourself permanently banned. Now you're blowing up the forum with multiple threads about the same nonsense. You're posting multiple times in a row in the thread. In these posts, you clearly have a bad attitude. And I'm not too dense to notice the fact that you decided to put profanity in your forum name.

I tried to play nice and make light of your ridiculousness but honestly, I'm about 1 post away from deleting your entire existence here and banning your IP. I suggest you "man up" and handle this like someone mature enough to be worthy of becoming unbanned, before you get yourself into even more trouble.

P.s. Since you missed it the first time, the link for a new support ticket is right underneath my post. I suggest taking a breather before filling it out, though. Even go so far as to evaluate your behavior prior to being banned, and also your behavior here since being banned. I'm not sure that Fincon will ever unban you - that's not my call to make - but I do know if you approach them like you did here, you will definitely have no chance. And I don't think anybody would blame them for refusing to indulge your rudeness.

P.p.s. Normally, this type of thread should be responded to 1 time and closed. However, in light of your behavior, I have opted to leave it open for a short time. I have a feeling if I close it now, you'll just make a new thread about this, and if you do that I will most definitely delete your account and ban your IP. I'm trying to work with you here and flexing the rule a little so you have a chance to dig yourself out of the hole you made. Please don't make me regret it.
            Last edited by TheBeard; 05-22-2015, 06:47 AM.
            My Guild Website: www.hellofacepuncher.com

Comment

oh im sorry its my fault..i saw the 1st ticket that you sent but its late..apologies

Comment

The bad words in your comments and name seem to indicate that this ban was well earned. If you can't even keep a clean tongue when you're complaining about a ban, I'm guessing you're probably not super appropriate in chat either. <_<

IGN: FinconMilo [All Servers]
                Chat Rules: bit.ly/hellochatrules
                New Support Ticket: bit.ly/helloherosupport

Comment

Whoa! His status is changed from "Junior Member" to "learning my lessons the hard way". That's awesome! Hahaha
                  IGN: LGNPigeon Server: Cucubita

Comment

Working...
                  X