X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Suspended

Just want to know why i am suspended?

and now i'm 3 days chat banned.
    Can anyone explain to me what just happen?
    all i know is i am looking for a new guild member for my guild.
    "RGM ElysiumPH Lvl 12 need Active in BR GW and Arena.

May i know what are your basis and how are the player get chat banned?

Thank You!!!

Comment

Hay Olataqo,

Iam sorry to hear that, chat banned only be given to people who violate the Rules. a lot of people asking "Why I Banned", "I Don't Say Anything", etc, but punishment will be given if he/she violates the Rules. an this is The Rules :

The Rules
      These rules apply both to the forum and in-game.

* Please use language that is appropriate for all ages. Profanity will not be tolerated *in any language*. Let’s make sure Hello Hero is a game the whole family can play!

* Please keep the environment friendly and encouraging. Harassment and bullying will not be tolerated. Remember to treat your fellow guardians with the respect you wish to receive!

* Please be courteous to others by keeping caps lock off. It is considered yelling on the internet and we don't want to yell at our fellow guardians!

* FinconMilo, as much as he would like to, is unable to give out heroes or carats. Asking in chat does not change this. Instead, ask him about kimchi and life in Korea!

* Since chat can be chaotic when FinconMilo is around, suggestions and ideas get lost amongst the madness. To have your idea heard and considered, submit it to Milo and the rest of the development team at http://forum.helloherogame.com!

* Only Fincon Employees have ‘GM’ or ‘Fincon’ before their name. Adding it to yours will not make you a gm, sadly, and will only get you banned. Keep playing hard though, and maybe someday you will join the team!

* Portraying false claims such as receiving carats/stamina/energy for joining a guild or recommending a player is not allowed and may lead to a ban. Please keep chat helpful and honest!

* Advertising services for Hello Hero such as, but not limited to, carats, heroes, gold, or hacks, is not permitted and will lead to a permanent ban.

* Posting inappropriate or potentially harmful web addresses, whether or not they are related to Hello Hero, is not tolerated and may lead to a ban.

* Spamming chat with words, random characters, and/or blank space is disruptive and will not be tolerated. You wouldn’t do that, though, would you?

* Attacking, insulting, harassing a moderator or a GM is not permitted. Doing so will result to a ban. The Mod team may not be able to ban but they sure work hard for the Hello Hero community. They deserve every right not to be insulted and harassed!

* Encouraging others to break any of the rules will also not be tolerated.

*Abusing Payment Refund system (purchasing carats, using them, then processing a refund) is not tolerated and will result in an automatic permanent account ban.

Above all, please keep in mind that Hello Hero is a family-oriented game that all players should enjoy. By adhering to these rules along with common sense and courtesy, you can help us create a fun environment everyone will want to be a part of!

And always remember: If you do see behavior that you believe is inappropriate, simply take a picture of the offense and submit a support ticket at http://bit.ly/1w00Vze with the attached photo. Fincon will handle it from there!
      KEEP FLYING HIGH AND SEEING FROM THE SKY

Chat Rules: bit.ly/hellochatrules / Support Ticket: bit.ly/helloherosupport

Comment

May I know what among those rules I viloated? And how did you know that I violated one or more of those rules that you have? Can you show some proof (screenshots)? Just for your information the one who reported me dont have basis. He just reported whoever he wants without concrete evidence. More power Fincon.

Comment

Originally posted by olataqo05 View Post
          May I know what among those rules I viloated? And how did you know that I violated one or more of those rules that you have? Can you show some proof (screenshots)? Just for your information the one who reported me dont have basis. He just reported whoever he wants without concrete evidence. More power Fincon.

So far as I know its confidential giving out information. Remember, you will not get banned if u didnt violate any of the rules. and ofcourse the one who reported you has a proof (Sreenshot) .
          Useful Links:
          Chat rules (In-game & Forums): http://bit.ly/hellochatrules
          New Support Ticket (Reporting): http://bit.ly/helloherosupport

Comment

As Moody stated, we specifically required FULL screenshots before any chat bans are taken into consideration.

If you would like to dispute the ban, you can send a ticket and they will look into specifically why you are banned.

I work closely with the team that is moderating the chats and have specifically instructed them to not ban without valid reason and proof.

Hope this clears up any issues you may have had!
            Chat Rules to Live By (game & forum) ~ bit.ly/hellochatrules
            New Support Ticket (can be used to report players) ~
            http://bit.ly/HHsupport

Comment

Working...
            X