X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that nostalgic feeling 👊

Hi!
    yeah, it's out of the blue.
    i just happened to visit HH today after quitting and it's so different now.
    Chatrooms are empty, Old/Pioneer players are gone, the challenge is missing .. yeah it's not the same anymore.

i switched to FB and found SS of the game since i started .. and i have a list of the things that i miss the most.

-friends. yeah, the people i play with .. the people i chat with .. everyone is gone.

-challenge. i miss those times where i used to stay awake during the last hours of the arena season just to make sure that i'll stay at the top20. that when someone tries to push his score up i'd be pushing as well.

-fun convos. especially at midnight, we used to have those funny conversation that everyone engage in simply because it is really funny. that i always find myself laughing alone and waking up sooooo late the next day.

-waiting for your heroes to revive. yessss, because once they die they cant be used for the next mission xD they cost gold HAHA and i have to admit they look cute while lying on the ground.

-the most awaited event 1+1. it still exist, but its not as fun as before, why? because 5* & 6* heroes are easier to acquire now.

-the cucubita gateway. HAHAHA this is the hardest during those days. i wish they experienced it.

the players who started from Season3 never knew how FUN and HARD it was during the past seasons. and i feel bad that they still ask for more FREE heroes. they dont know how lucky they are now..
    yes Changes are the only constant thing in this world and it is understood that fincon needs to make changes for the improvement of HH.
    KUDOS for this great game.
    and goodluck to the newbies.
    IGN: puSHIEEcat
    Guild: KeronicAllStars
    Server: Keronic

Dont quit Shiee. Think of the things you've invested so far. Time money and energy. You'll miss a lot if you'll quit entirely
    IGN: GTskye
    Guild: GTadik

Comment

hahaha im just around.
      i believe you guys already know my new ign

Comment

we're trying to balance equally for all ranges of users, but I do admit, it is quite a task now...especially since HH has come a long way since it started. However, I just want ya to know we haven't given up on the game and are always trying to think of ideas and events for all our Guardians so all I can say for now is stay tuned~! =)
        Chat Rules to Live By (game & forum) ~ bit.ly/hellochatrules
        New Support Ticket (can be used to report players) ~
        http://bit.ly/HHsupport

Comment

we're waiting for the ARENA GUILD WARS 👊❤
          is it coming too?

Comment

fincon, please change the arena quest that after 20k wins, the next time you get rewarded is when you win 50k. its demotivating. and I look forward to what you will do to make this game active again.

Comment

And Fincon J if want to save this game, get the system issues fixed. Game lags and gets slow after like 10mins of playing then disconnects. People who play in the arena suffers auto close. No need to file a ticket it should be a known issue. Hope it gets solved on the next update

Comment

Working...
              X