Testing...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing...

Oddly enough my posts aren't showing up... just throwing something in the off-topic bin to see if it appears

Okay it showed up here, so I tried posting my suggestion topic again, but it didn't appear... is there some sort of rule I'm not aware of here?

Comment

I experienced this as well in the 'Suggestions & Feedback' section. Creating a new thread is not permitted, but responding to a previously created thread is permitted.
      Server: Linberk
      IGN: MrGee

Comment

Originally posted by MrGee View Post
        I experienced this as well in the 'Suggestions & Feedback' section. Creating a new thread is not permitted, but responding to a previously created thread is permitted.
        Is there some sort of rule or limit that I'm just not aware of? I mean, do I need a certain number of posts or be active for a certain number of days?

Comment

I just tried again today and was able to create a thread. See MrGee's Suggestions from a long time player link
          First and foremost, thank you for creating, maintaining and updating a truly amazing game! Your continued efforts to make the game fun and challenging are not going
          Server: Linberk
          IGN: MrGee

Comment

Working...
          X