Arena Team 3%! GOAL: <1%

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Team 3%! GOAL: <1%

Hello guys. I'm currently using (front) Major Gok and Kumi 33. (Back) Dylan, WKH and RLJ 36. Reduce opponent attack TWICE, increasing the attack, and attack. RLJ stabilizes immune heroes damage and Kumi recovers Dylan and WKH so they detonate. I'm at level 19 and have won with this strategy of many lvl 31 32 .. If I remove Kumi or RLJ, damage in area teams with higher level (25, 26) defeat me before. However, I have suffered with Stun Team of any lvl, Gale, fantastic show, among others, combine to make a mess on my team ...

What can I do to improve?

I currently have available beyond these heroes: Apollon, Genie, Viking Lodbrock, Rebel Bolo, Rebecca, Radon 33, General Harold 33, Ghost Sead 33 and Maid Mary. Gonzales 36 and 36 Dark Listic but I think 4 star heroes will never work well at this lvl ... I achieved 3% with a victory index of 81% in Keronic server.

I look forward tips. Thank U.

IGN: Black8Sheep
    Server: keronic
    Last edited by Olney; 12-26-2014, 11:38 AM.

Go with this team:
    Front: Lodbrok, Radon
    Back: RLJ, Dylan, Bolo

Your current Line up is messed up. Although at your screenshot you won to that guy's LU (Is that SeiiZaiBao ? Or RPHschU31 ? lol)
    1st use -armor then go AoE barrage. If your enemy is also an AoE team go -atk first.

IGN: TorpeNgRekta
    Guild: Rekta
    Server: Keronic

"A new bend lies along the road"

Comment

lol! That is Koji. As I said above, the problem with this strategy of damage in area is to find players lvl 25, 26 with the same strategy (We agree that the strategy is most often used by players) with heroes 6 star 33 or 36 ... I think overall, would lose more matches I lose now. I do not know for sure, the problem is Rebel Bolo isn't +5 and I am not willing to spend much time with him, cause i think it weak.
      After Budplus yesterday, now I have Fastastic Show with caracts! Very lucky. lol.

He would fit in my team?

Thanks MadMay for your contribution

Comment

Fantastic show fits in almost any team you wanted to make. I saw lots of high level arena players with AoE team using him for strategic purposes.
        If your apollon is +5 then that would be good because Apollon's AoE deals decent damage and he's base attack is the same as Dylan.
        You could either go for a hybrid team by taking out bolo and insert Fantastic Show or take out bolo and put Apollon and still go for AoE team.
        OR you can go for CC team
        Front: Gen Harold , Radon
        Back: Kumi, Rebecca, Fantastic Show
        IGN: TorpeNgRekta
        Guild: Rekta
        Server: Keronic

"A new bend lies along the road"

Comment

Can you tell me which of you hero upgraded to +5? So that it would be easy to suggest to your arena deck.
          Useful Links:
          Chat rules (In-game & Forums): http://bit.ly/hellochatrules
          New Support Ticket (Reporting): http://bit.ly/helloherosupport

Comment

I'll try this strategy MadMay . The stun team, because I donĀ“t have any 6 star 33.

But Fantastic Show is not ready yet ... Christian, my heroes are +5: Major Gok, Dylan, Apollon, WKH, RLJ 36, Kumi 33, Radon 33, General Harold 33, Ghost Sead 33, Maid May.

Genie +4 and Viking Lodbrock +2.

I saw some topics other day about how the game works, and I realized that when increasing the attack of heroes with Gok, they increase the frequency of critical damage. I do not know if it's coincidence .. Does anyone know anything about that?

Thanks guys.

Comment

Upgrade your FS. Put Focus Items then acc should be Focus/HP or Focus/Dex
              FRONT: Gen Harold, Kumi
              BACK: FS, Maid May, Radon

Since you already have Kumi for -dmg you dont need Rebecca if it has low hp only, she's useless. You need two debuffer because you don't have Monk or Thomas.
              Skill Sequence: -dmg, Harold Freeze, FS Confuse, FS Stun, Radon Stun and so on...
              Always De-buffs when someone in your deck disabled.
              Useful Links:
              Chat rules (In-game & Forums): http://bit.ly/hellochatrules
              New Support Ticket (Reporting): http://bit.ly/helloherosupport

Comment

Haha Master koji, Has all the Heroes "No new Hero"

Comment

Lol! Now I have Thomas, and Teddybear Pinky by caracts too! Very lucky!
                  FS needs upgrade...
                  Does it work?

FRONT: Major Gok, FS
                  BACK: Dylan, WKH, Thomas

Comment

I am lazy to get to Top 1% lol with my team struck at 2% currently. I am using stunner team. Work pretty good with 92% winning ratio

The team you suggested would work pretty good but may have problem against healer heavy team and immune team
                    Last edited by KaiLaSo; 01-06-2015, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X