Best Arena Team Combination with my Heroes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Arena Team Combination with my Heroes

Hello, i have like 15-20, 6 star heroes and i cant go further then 6-7% on the Arena rankings.

Probably im doing it all wrong so i think that some advice from you ppls might increase my Arena rankings (probably even going to 2-5%).

Here is my actual combo:
    (all heroes of the arena team are level 30)
    • Dylan (+5) --- Team Leader
    • Muay Thai Khun (+5)
    • Fenrir (+5)
    • Major Gok (+5)
    • Captain Lak (+5)

(heroes are all lv 30, except the ones that have the level nominated)

6 Star Heroes :
    • Thutmose III (lv 34) (+5)
    • Dylan (+5)
    • Major Gok (+5)
    • Captain Lak (+5)
    • Fenrir (+5)
    • Muay Thai Khun (+5)
    • Apollon (lv 33) (+5)
    • Brock the Godhand (lv 33)
    • Avril (+5)
    • Bignose Jr. (+5)
    • Teddybear Pinky (+5)
    • Divine Warrior Wukong (+5)
    • Sir Lancelot (+5)
    • Miho (+5)
    • Santa Fernando (+5)
    • Succubus Rosie (+2)
    • Agnid
    • Sorceress Sally
    • Fighter Rina
    • Maid Emma
    • Coco from Golden Forest
    • Arctic Artemis

5 Star Heroes:
    • Stone Ice (lv 35)
    • Space Flying Tudede (lv 34)
    • General Harold (lv 36)
    • Assassin King (lv 36)
    • Samurai Kojiro (lv 33)
    • Amazing Lexy (lv 33)
    • Marshal Pigsy (lv 33)
    • Panda Xiu (lv 33)
    • Kumi (lv 33)
    • Muay Thai Niran (lv 33)
    • Flashy Mai (lv 33)
    • Ramses II (lv 33)
    • Viking Karl (lv 33)
    • Swordmaiden Lilly (+3)
    • Ghost Kraken
    • Ifrit
    • Veteran Ryan
    • Monk Samzang
    • Giant Ox-King
    • Mist Spirit Lingling
    • Nurse Florence
    • Maid Mary
    • Lycanthrope
    • Sir Galahad
    • Taekwondo Katie
    • Rebel Fabian
    • Anubis the Embalmer
    • Lumberjack Horn
    • Mafia Gapne
    • Horadin the Rage
    • Drunken Master WeiWei

I know that i have putted here a big list of heroes, each with its own specs and there really are a lots of different combos which might give the result i need but i really dont know the terms AOE, CC, etc so i dont really know how to build a team that can be ranked on the 1% of the world Armon on the Arena rankings.

Help is really appreciated.

Thank you,
    misteralb

AOE = area of effect. AOE refers to a skill that hits multiple enemies at once. 6* Isis and 6* Don are double AOE heroes, for example.

CC = crowd control. This refers to a skill or hero that can control an enemy hero. Control skill would be like stun, freeze, confuse - something that stops the hero from attacking you.

Generally, a good arena team is going to be focusing on one or the other.

To create an AOE team, you'll want to put together heroes with AOE attacks that hit all enemies at once (such as isis, don, vampire). These teams hit hard and can kill quick, but can be fragile.

To create a CC team, you'll want to put together heroes than can stun, freeze, and confuse your enemies (such as tudude or show). It's also not uncommon for a CC team to have a healer. These teams take a bit more strategy but are fierce competition.

I personally prefer AOE team, with a buff or debuff hero for extra power, but i like to end matches quickly. I suggest putting together both kind of teams and see which one is better for your play style!

Something to note:
    Getting into the top ranks takes a bit more than just a solid team though. It also requires strategy on spending energy and especially a strong rush towards the end of the arena period.
    My Guild Website: www.hellofacepuncher.com

Comment

TheBeard , ofcurse im pretty sure that getting at 1% of the rankings is hard, pretty hard actually judging by the always increasing factors that are being added to the game (items, ascensions, buffs, etc), but i have seen players with less heroes then me achieving without problems rankings between 2-5%, which normaly has made my wondered why im not being ranked at least that well.

Thank you for your explanation, lets see if i got this right and put it to practice.

Although if someone would like to propose me some combos with my actual heroes so i could make some tests it would be perfect.

-- misteralb

Comment

Sorry but your current line-up does not accomplish anything. It's either you adapt AOE, CC or Hybrid team (with Fantastic Show). Based from your set of heroes you can form a CC team of Miho (provoke), Space Flying Tudede (freeze, confuse), Muay Thai Khun (stun), Santa Fernando (AOE cleanse and to heal miho. The 5th slot of your team should go to Gen Harold (freeze against provokers), or Avril (-atk buff against AOE teams +20% chance stun). You can't build an AOE team for now because -armor hero is a staple of AOE. Yes you have plenty of heroes but you still lack essenstial skills like -armor (Hansung, Lodbrok, RKT, etc), AOE cleanse (Miho, thomas) and aoe buff removal (space flying apophis, anubis) so i suggest fuse some of your 5* to have a chance to get better heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by gen0cr0mie View Post
          Sorry but your current line-up does not accomplish anything. It's either you adapt AOE, CC or Hybrid team (with Fantastic Show). Based from your set of heroes you can form a CC team of Miho (provoke), Space Flying Tudede (freeze, confuse), Muay Thai Khun (stun), Santa Fernando (AOE cleanse and to heal miho. The 5th slot of your team should go to Gen Harold (freeze against provokers), or Avril (-atk buff against AOE teams +20% chance stun). You can't build an AOE team for now because -armor hero is a staple of AOE. Yes you have plenty of heroes but you still lack essenstial skills like -armor (Hansung, Lodbrok, RKT, etc), AOE cleanse (Miho, thomas) and aoe buff removal (space flying apophis, anubis) so i suggest fuse some of your 5* to have a chance to get better heroes.
          Thank you for your reply, thats what im trying to do with my 5 star heroes, fuse them into 6 star heroes.

I will try your combo later and will answer later with the results.

Comment

Or if you really want to build an AOE you can upgrade Sorceress Sally(2x70%!!!! AoE with stun/freeze), Agnid(70% AoE with 200% single atk) then pair them Apollon and Dylan And your -armor Samurai Kojiro. The only problem with this team is lacking a buff remival for Master Lee's immune skill.

Comment

I am still trying your first suggestion and going for a CC team, i will see how it goes on this round of the Arena and on the next arena round i will probably change my arena team to AOE. Lets see which is the most successful. Until now im still ranked on 9% though ... will wait to see until this round of the arena ends for my final ranking.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Comment

May i ask your win rate? Maybe the problem is you don't play enough battles. To reach 1% you need atleast 500 battles with win rate bordering 90%.

Comment

I normaly do 300+ battles, (normaly go to 350 battles on each arena round). Normally i end up to 60% win rate. Im not actually trying to reach 1% right now since i know that i lack important heroes like:

Monk Xuanzang,
                  Scarecrow Thomas
                  Dark Knight Eric,
                  etc

But it seems non normal to me to have changed and upgraded my heroes deck a lot and still im on the same rankings as before. I have been ranked in top 10% in arena battles for a very long time and i cant procceed father (for example on top 5%).

Right now im ranked at 7%, with 284 battles made, and a win rate of 51% (very low rate, based on my standard win rate).

I forgot to mention that i play the arena battles on auto mode mostly, only on specific occasions i disable the auto mode (for example when i have 4+ heroes alive and my enemy has only 1 heroe alive).
                  Last edited by misteralb; 05-17-2015, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X