This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Tips] New Boss Raid - Boldpus Raid

Check out Raid tips for New World Boss 'Boldpus'!

- Get your 'Time Attack Buff' - increase attack damage or increase critical damage. (Available at level 8)

- Turn off 2x and 4x speed, you will get more normal hits!

- Boldpus consists of Body and its tentacles and they freeze your heroes with deathly attack including damage over time.

- Unless you aim body, you won't be able to get high damage by hitting tentacles. So it is very important to increase 'Focus' of your heroes to attack body for more damage.

- To increase Focus or your heroes, you will need the hero with Increasing Focus skills. General Harold (5★), General Eric (6★), Fighter Yul (4★), Mint Macaroon(3★) or M244 Turret (3★).

- Teddybear Sky(5★) and Fighter Rina(6★) are also very useful for aiming body of Boldpus since they give 'Target' to all your friendly forces.

- If you don't have any heroes that increase 'Focus', try 'Time Attack' for Increase Focus buff.

- Strong AOE dealers also can be used but it is not recommended for higher score. The best way for higher score is 'Increasing Focus' and deal with strong single damage dealers.

- Like other boss raid, heroes that either reduce an enemy armor/defense or increases all your heroes attack damage will also ensure a higher score.
    * Heroes that reduce an enemy armor/defense: Gilbert (3★), Piranhas (2★ ~ 4★), King Toad (4★), Prince Frog (5★), Rocket King Toad (6★), Veterans (4★ ~ 6★) & Samurai Kojiro (5★) , White Knight Harold (
    6★)
    * Heroes that increases all your heroes attack damage: Swordmaidens (4★ ~ 6★), General Lak (5★) & Major Gok (6★)

** No level limit to participate! Carats are rewarded for your help in defeating the Boss!

Boss Recommended Team:

1.) Fighter Rina, Emma, DKE, WKH, Thomas
    2.) Yui/Gok/Agent Magpie, Fighter Rina/Teddy bear sky, DKE, WKH, Emma
    3.) Franken, Emma, DKE, WKH, Thomas (NOTE: *DKE, WKH --> Focus 100% item set)

Good Luck with hunting Boldpus!!
    Last edited by Moody; 08-04-2015, 03:51 AM. Reason: Added more heroes & Boss recommended team

Great tip! Thanks!
    IGN: LGNPigeon Server: Cucubita

Comment

Originally posted by Shimatsuke View Post
      Great tip! Thanks!
      Nice one but true
      ------------------------------------------------------
      ING : MnjauCat
      Server : Armon
      Guild : Smile (Guildmaster)

Mnjaa and remember pps, I hate ya all :3
      With regards MnjauCat ^_^

Comment

Nice tips, and now just Keep Calm and Stay Focus haaa

Comment

also you need asmodeus because he's immune to boldpus 1 hit attack.

Comment

if i could only go to asmodeus land & climb an asmodeus tree to get an asmodeus fruit that gives an asmodeus. I will just stick to focus for now

Comment

thanks for that tip.

Comment

From my experience, turning on 2x/4x speed is good just for this boss since Boldpus has high dexterity (around 28) and he has 4 tentacles that will take up turns attacking you as well. Because of this, he will actually attack more times than you will before entering rage mode. By fighting on 2x/4x speed, you will be able to get in more skill attacks while reducing the total amount of normal attacks that Boldpus will get in before he enters rage mode. Try out this tip and you should be able to score 1k-2k more points than if you had been fighting on 1x speed. Good luck Guardians!
                Last edited by Rotohomer; 06-11-2014, 11:32 AM.

IGN Rotohomer on Armon servor
                Feel free to contact me there and/or use me as referral
                Lets talk Hello Hero!

Comment

• Shimatsuke
                  Shimatsuke commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm gonna try this out. *Suspicious stare (-_-)

• nag3
                  nag3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree.I do better scores on this boss with 2x turned on and maybe the skills cooldown might be the reason.

Fail... Just read this lol. Oh well.. Still ranked #1 XD

Comment

Originally posted by Rotohomer View Post
                  From my experience, turning on 2x/4x speed is good just for this boss since Boldpus has high dexterity (around 28) and he has 4 tentacles that will take up turns attacking you as well. Because of this, he will actually attack more times than you will before entering rage mode. By fighting on 2x/4x speed, you will be able to get in more skill attacks while reducing the total amount of normal attacks that Boldpus will get in before he enters rage mode. Try out this tip and you should be able to score 1k-2k more points than if you had been fighting on 1x speed. Good luck Guardians!

But by turning on 2x/4x his 1 hit kill skill wont be cool down faster and he will not use it moree often together with the other disabler skills xD?
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  IGN : NanashiFei
                  Server : Cucubita

Useful Links :
                  Chat Rules: bit.ly/hellochatrules
                  New Support Ticket:bit.ly/helloherosupport

Comment

Originally posted by NanashiFei View Post

But by turning on 2x/4x his 1 hit kill skill wont be cool down faster and he will not use it moree often together with the other disabler skills xD?
                    It's not a 1 hit kill skill. I bring Nikita and use her atk down skill so it only does 300-500 dmg depending if he hits a tank or dealer. I'm pretty sure Pus's atk is low since he has the most dex of the raid bosses, an aoe freeze in rage mode, an aoe that does dmg over 2 turns, and he has 4 minions (his tentacles) that attack as well so it wouldn't make sense to give him high attack. I'm predicting his dex is about 28 since my Nikita with 30 dex attacks first, then Pus, then my Swordmaiden at 25 dex meaning Pus's dex is between 25-30. So unless you are bringing several heroes with more dex than him or using a -dex on him/+dex on yourself, you don't want to turn off 2x speed cuz he will end up getting more normal attacks in than you will. In 2x speed, spells cooldown faster because attack/skill animations count towards the cooldown period and since Pus only has 3 or 4 skills and you have 10 skills, you'll benefit more from this than he will by activating almost 10 of your skills per every 3 of his skills.

Now this sounds good on paper, and it worked for my team but then again, the great part about Hello Hero is that everyone has a different team. This strategy might have worked for me because of the units I have but it may not work for you. Give my strategy a try if you are trying to squeeze every last point from this raid boss, and if it works, great! If not, then I apologize and I hope it didn't hurt your score too much
                    Last edited by Rotohomer; 06-11-2014, 08:12 PM.

IGN Rotohomer on Armon servor
                    Feel free to contact me there and/or use me as referral
                    Lets talk Hello Hero!

Comment

Ohh nice thx XD I always thought it was one-hit kill haha xD

Will try it later =p
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      IGN : NanashiFei
                      Server : Cucubita

Useful Links :
                      Chat Rules: bit.ly/hellochatrules
                      New Support Ticket:bit.ly/helloherosupport

Comment

i bet my ass that swordmaiden lily (5★) doesn't increase all allies attack power.

Comment

My highers score for boldpus is around 7-8k only.. My Lineup is Master lee Princefrog front.. fighter ruri teddy toby and Kumi back .. can anyone tell me a better lineup?
                          IGN: eFidi
                          Server: Keronic

Comment

Hmmmm.. Nice tips! Thanks! I better find heroes with FOCUS skill right now :P

Comment

Working...
                            X