Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No healer. I got a few 15.8k type scores.

Running General Eric and Master Lee up front, Avril, Rocket King Toad and the 5* succubus with counter (level 33) in the back. I was using Agnid for a bunch of runs until I remembered that the succubus is actually better for Boldpus, so its possible I might be able to get higher scores. Not that it mattered, but Eric was only +4 for this run as well. However, I think the real reason your scoring higher is you probably have some better direct damage heroes. Neither Agnid or Master Lee really make sense for this boss (although Lee isn't too bad, he does tank), and while counter is handy for this boss, the 5* succubus can surely be improved on as well. .

Comment

Originally posted by ArtNJ View Post
      No healer. I got a few 15.8k type scores.

Running General Eric and Master Lee up front, Avril, Rocket King Toad and the 5* succubus with counter (level 33) in the back. I was using Agnid for a bunch of runs until I remembered that the succubus is actually better for Boldpus, so its possible I might be able to get higher scores. Not that it mattered, but Eric was only +4 for this run as well. However, I think the real reason your scoring higher is you probably have some better direct damage heroes. Neither Agnid or Master Lee really make sense for this boss (although Lee isn't too bad, he does tank), and while counter is handy for this boss, the 5* succubus can surely be improved on as well. .

Lee kind of explains it (he'd certainly draw out your runs a bit) but I still don't see how you're living 2+ turns or how eric doesn't help in front!

Usually pretty early on Lee or Eric gets frozen and if Lee gets frozen and you're running a dps instead of a tank in that second spot they get killed in one blinding splendor and then your back row gets absolutely crushed while Lee sits there popsicle'd. I like having a tanky hero like Eric in there in the second spot just to ensure that your back row isn't getting thrashed after a hero gets frozen. Eric accomplishes that while also bringing focus.

That said, you are indeed not using ideal heros so you're doing pretty well with what you have. Still, I'd be very very surprised if your score goes anywhere but up with Eric in the front row!

Comment

Hmm so this consensus is turn on 2 and 4x on boldpuss unless you have super high dex team or use reduce dex on him?
        As his guild noob, he strives to maximize his royal noobness to have a stronk noob squad. http://s16.postimg.org/5f0vw9h9h/nubs.jpg

Comment

errrr iam use a healer .... xuangzhang it is suitable or not? maybe replace her with other dealer?

Comment

Looks.. like i need Magician Melchior now Hahahhahaha just read this post today thanks for the tip

Comment

Thanks for the tip fincon. . ^^

Comment

Somebody can probably update now that we got new heroes. Like victoria vs. rina vs. gen eric vs. gen harold

And what is a good average score now that the BRs are limited to 5 attempts. TIA!

Comment

My Line up
                  Front
                  Gok, FR
                  Back
                  Fenrir, Ling2, Wukong

my score 22k-27k
                  "No Pain No Gain"
                  IGN:
                  APO┬░Nathan
                  Server: Linberk
                  Guild: APOAllStar