X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Tips] Boss Raid - Pintaurus Raid

[Pintaurus Boss Raid Tips!]

- Get your 'Time Attack Buff' - increase attack damage (available at level 8)

- Turn off 2x and 4x speed, you will get more normal hits!

- Pintaurus deathly attack, the ‘Noogie of Disaster’ can instantly knock out your hero with one blow!

- Having a hero with a ‘immune from spell’ skill in the front row will help you survive longer.
    Schakens (2
    ★ ~ 4), Mummies (2★ ~ 3), King Tut (4★), Lloyd (5★), Brock the Godhand (6★) and Teddybear Pinky (6★).

- If you survive long enough, Pintaurus will unleash a skill that removes all your buffs. Timing your skills at the right moment is also a key to attacking this boss.

- Heroes that either reduce an enemy armor/defense;

Piranhas (2★ ~ 4★), Male Frog/Toads (2★ ~ 6★), Thief Kabalus (2★), Buckeye (2), Gilberts (3★ ~ 4★), Veterans (4★ ~ 6★), Beast Kings (4★, 6★), Tutankhamun (4★), Ramses II (5★), Sir Galahad (5★), Samurai Kojiro (5★), Imho the Quick (5★), Hansung the Mysterious (6★), Captain Lak (6★), Veteran Bo (6★), Disciple Lingling (6★) and White Knight Harold (6★).
    or increases all your heroes attack damage will also ensure a higher score.
    Sancho (1★), Gingerbreadmen (1★ ~ 3★), Five of Diamonds (2★), Six of Spades (2★), Mint Pistachio (3★), Battle Dog Kambo (3★), Monks (4★ ~ 5★), Swordmaidens (4★, 6★), Panda Xiu (5★), General Lak (5★), Major Gok (6★), and Agent magpie (6★).

- The boss will also stun your heroes, so if you room for an extra hero, taking a hero that removes enemy spells can also help!

Boss Recommended teams:

Genie Team
    1. Lloyd, Genie
    Dark Knight Eric, White Knight Harold, Thomas

2. Teddybear Pinky, Genie
    White Knight Harold, Yura, Thomas

No Genie Team

3. Lloyd/Pinky Teddy Bear , Decrease Armor (50%+)(lingling, King Tood)

*If you don't have thomas or monk, use single debuff is fine.

4. Lloyd/Teddybear Pinky , Ninja Keiasu

*This team is good if you don't have any AOE debuff.

Good Luck with hunting Pintaurus!
    Last edited by Moody; 08-04-2015, 03:47 AM. Reason: Added more heroes & recommended team

I need a better Immune from spell hero .. Thank you for this guide

Comment

oh. removing 2x speed is new info for me. thanks!

Comment

Which one is better,
        Two Heroes with immune spell or just one heroes with immune spell in front line?

Comment

• Nytrite
          Nytrite commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not sure if both havent tried it yet, but since I consider Pintaurus as the easiest Boss so far try it xD

Thank you for this guide

IGN: JoythPringth

Comment

I now have a Lloyd 30/+5 ready to gear. However, I already do top 5% on this boss, and am wondering if Lloyd will really give me a chance at 1%. I've done 1% only with Bignose so far. My supply of 5* gear isn't infinite, and I'm thinking I'll probably just do 5% even with Lloyd, and end up fusing him having wasted the gear.

Thoughts? And if I do gear Lloyd, what should I use? I used up my 5* crit gear, but I have dex, focus, health and counter available. One thought is to add one or two pieces of focus gear and use Lloyd on Boldpuss as well to get more value out of him. (Don't have a focus hero).

The team I used to get 1% on Bignose is a front of Agnid and Sad Tommy, a back of Ghost Seed, Avril and the 5* Succubus (forgetting name). Lloyd would presumably sub for Sad Tommy, presumably adding some survivability and extra damage.
          Last edited by ArtNJ; 06-23-2014, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Llyod with full crit gear is the way to go. Get him to front row if you dont have any other spell immune on front. Possibly, get a destroyer shacken from recruit to have 2 front rows spell immunes. Get an remove debuff /heal. Get a negative armor debuffer. Get another hard hitter. Get to top 50. You can even get top 10 if you are extremely lucky and has Thomas.,

Comment

I managed top 10 in my level 13+ group (group 2 I think?) for 180 carats without any spell immunes. You have to get creative, and I'd certainly do better with a spell immune, but it's possible to do well without one

Comment

• LZJ
                LZJ commented
                Editing a comment
                Rebecca OP!!! Hue hue... :-)

I've seen quite a few - from youtube and/or stalking lineups during boss battle - using a provoker without any spell immune and doing alot of damage/reaching top 50.
              So idk, maybe provoker is better for pintaurus than immune?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthropic View Post
                I've seen quite a few - from youtube and/or stalking lineups during boss battle - using a provoker without any spell immune and doing alot of damage/reaching top 50.
                So idk, maybe provoker is better for pintaurus than immune?

Are you sure this was Pintarus and not Boldpus or bignose? A provoker would just provoke and then get noogie'd. Would serve no other purpose than just delaying.

Comment

• Anthropic
                  Anthropic commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My bad..I searched again and the videos were of Bignose not Pintarus.
                  I did see some top 50s using provoker in the recent boss fight in their homepage lineup - maybe that was for arena/ their training team (I really shouldn't rely on this)..
                  I used a provoker and got 10k per turn which isn't much but I get the same with Llyod(probably because he is +1 though).

Edit : That was really big nose I used w/ the provoker...Pintaurus just wiped the floor with my provoker just now. My memory is getting really bad :\
                  Last edited by Anthropic; 07-11-2014, 06:25 PM.

Originally posted by HHfincon View Post
                [Pintaurus Boss Raid Tips!]
                - Having a hero with a ‘immune from spell’ skill in the front row will help you survive longer.
                Schakens (2
                ★ ~ 4), Mummies (2★ ~ 3), King Tut (4★), Lloyd (5★), and Teddybear Pinky (6★).
                If you consider only their defense potential (either because you have a really good dealer team, or you have thomas or monk to remove the -atk debuff)

King tut is almost as good a Pinky. Similar Hp but pinky last more defense. Pinky has 3 turn shield with 69 cd and 19 dex. King tut has 2 turn shield with 60 cd and 12 dex. This means King tut's shield actually last longer.

Defense potential of these heroes (using def, hp and items)
                (6★) Teddybear Pinky = 100%
                (4★) King tut = 80%
                (4★) Fluxion Schaken = 65%
                (3★) Enraged Mummy = 62%
                (5★) Lloyd = 50% + he can heal
                (3★) Destroyer Schaken = 45%
                (2★) One-Eyed Mummy = 45%
                (2★) Schaken = 35%

But of course, Teddybear Pinky and Lloyd does more damage than the rest.
                Last edited by lithe333; 08-17-2014, 03:47 AM.
                bit.ly/hellochatrules <= rules for chat (game & forum)
                bit.ly/helloherosupport <= New Support Ticket (can be used to report players)

Wikia Links:
                Recruit Collection
                1★heroes 2★heroes 3★heroes 4★heroes 5★heroes 6★heroes

Comment

If you have one of the counter-buffing Succubus heroes (either the 5 or 6*), Lloyd is definitely better then any except maybe Pinky. Keeping in mind all the debuffs, Lloyd's damage from counters is actually very helpful (his damage is not debuffed).

Comment

Originally posted by lithe333 View Post

If you consider only their defense potential (either because you have a really good dealer team, or you have thomas or monk to remove the -atk debuff)

King tut is almost as good a Pinky. Similar Hp but pinky last more defense. Pinky has 3 turn shield with 69 cd and 19 dex. King tut has 2 turn shield with 60 cd and 12 dex. This means King tut's shield actually last longer.

Defense potential of these heroes (using def, hp and items)
                    (6★) Teddybear Pinky = 100%
                    (4★) King tut = 80%
                    (4★) Fluxion Schaken = 65%
                    (3★) Enraged Mummy = 62%
                    (5★) Lloyd = 50% + he can heal
                    (3★) Destroyer Schaken = 45%
                    (2★) One-Eyed Mummy = 45%
                    (2★) Schaken = 35%

But of course, Teddybear Pinky and Lloyd does more damage than the rest.
                    Pintaurus does a lot less damage compared to other raid bosses though which makes defense not so important. I even tanked him with 3 star schaken which is pretty sad lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtNJ View Post
                      If you have one of the counter-buffing Succubus heroes (either the 5 or 6*), Lloyd is definitely better then any except maybe Pinky. Keeping in mind all the debuffs, Lloyd's damage from counters is actually very helpful (his damage is not debuffed).
                      Or if you have ninja/genie which can make pintaurus hit your lloyd a lot more or only hit your lloyd(assuming you use counter items this helps a lot). I actually tried succubus with little success but I only had king tut which does very little damage :/. Also don't think there is any situation where Pinky isn't better since the cooldown of her attack skill is really low and lowers dex.Her attack is slightly lower but she is really tanky so she can take enraged blows for a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X