X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Tips] Boss Raid - Big Nose Raid

Boss Raid Tips!!

- Big Nose deals critical damage to your heroes and has an evade skill that when active, dodges a substantial amount of your attacks.

- Take a hero that reduces his attack damage. Lady June (3★), Lady Arom (4★), Talisa (4★), Nikita (5★) or Avril (6★) are great for this Boss.

- Also, a hero that removes his evade buff can also help. Lady June (3★), Lady Arom (4★), Apophis (4★), and Space Flying Apophis (6★) all have buff removing skills.

- Big Nose gets ‘Raving Mad’ after time elapses, so the point is to deal as much damage as possible on him before he unleashes his full power! Take your strongest dealers!

Good luck with the Big Nose!

* No level limit to participate! Carats are rewarded for your help in defeating the Boss!

Thanks for the tips! I will put it to good use!!!!
    Hello Hero Guide for Newbies Welcome to the number 1 Hello Hero fan site! Feel free to check out all the guides that we have compiled for you about this

Comment

Doesn't reducing the armor work better?
      IGN: LGNPigeon Server: Cucubita

Comment

• Rotohomer
        Rotohomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Removing his evade buff is most important in order to get high score. Then you want to lower his attack b/c he uses his aoe skill early and often. After that, then reducing armor would be the next best skill for some extra damage and points. Here is a youtube video of someone getting 10k pts vs Big Nose using a similar strategy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFv_-7lN4wk

• xion
        xion commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah i didn't use -atk but getting 11k score. all i do is reduce its armor then remove his evade buffs. i don't even reach the time when he's getting mad hahahaha! i got this line up SFA, king toad, veteran ryan, rebecca, swordmaiden yui. all of them are crit types items.

How long do these boss raids last?

IGN: Nytrite ~~ Armon Server

Comment

12 hours boss raid last. Die you will be - by Yoda
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        IGN : NanashiFei
        Server : Cucubita

Useful Links :
        Chat Rules: bit.ly/hellochatrules
        New Support Ticket:bit.ly/helloherosupport

Comment

Originally posted by Shimatsuke View Post
          Doesn't reducing the armor work better?

I do both. But removing his buff is the priority.

Useful Links :

Comment

Use franken if you have one, evade is useless against crit. that'll do more damage against bignose.

Comment

wahh!! thank you very much for the info! I totally hate big nose for i can only get few points against him. this info will really help me a lot!

Comment

Hi guys, I have a quick question. Does 2x really affect the score of Boss raids? Because it's really really slow...

Comment

Originally posted by Anthropic View Post
                  Hi guys, I have a quick question. Does 2x really affect the score of Boss raids? Because it's really really slow...
                  more chance for normal attacks to pass through the animations between skills, therefore, more damage inflicted. unless it's boldpus cos of his high dex
                  sigpic

Comment

• Anthropic
                    Anthropic commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ah okay thanks, I guess I just have to be patient then :\

• JayceD
                    JayceD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    just tried it out today without 2x speed and my constant 4k damage became 6k in an instant...haha

• lithe333
                    lithe333 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    bold pus has high dex???? o_o

also it shouldn't matter too much
                    5 auto attacks vs boldpus' 1 or 2

but you should use x2 if you are using buff/debuff stratedgy to make them last longer

My usual team is Avril (45% damage lowering, big attack), 5* Veteran Ryan (two armor reducing attacks, one is aoe), 5* Succubus Diandra (one big attack, one counterattack booster) (she is level 33 with a nice bracelet); 5* Sad Tommy (Hybrid with two modest attacks) and the 5* Ghost Seed (big heal plus a rez). I just got Agnid maxed to +5 (Agnid is the 6* gold dragon) (big attack plus stun + an aoe) and have seen improvement in time attack and arena by subbing it in for Veteran Ryan.

As far as Avril's debuff, I don't use it until evasion goes up. Since I don't have a 5 or 6 star that can remove evasion, I find that this sequencing is best. Avril's debuff does allow survival of the initial big attacks (noiggle is it?) but what with the stun attached to the attack, the best time to make sure my big hitters get hits is in the opening. I get one rez in per battle. I try to save it for my bigger hitters and not use it on Sad Tommy. This methodology gets me in the top 5% on this boss.

I do have a 4* that can remove evasion, +0 at the moment. Just not sure it would be worthwhile -- can't see getting to 1% with a 4* in the team. I've tried leaving Ghost Seed back, but it hasn't seemed worth it. Maybe now that it would be Barnes for Ghost Seed it might be worth it?

I am planning on just substituting 6* Agnid for the 5* Veteran Ryan for the first time against this boss this raid. However, I don't think it will make a ton of difference. Agnid has more damage and more survivability, but the armor lowering from the Veteran is worth something for sure.

Just can't see getting to 1% without a 5 or 6 that can remove evasion, or at least more 6* big hitters.
                  Last edited by ArtNJ; 06-17-2014, 08:30 AM.

Comment

• xion
                    xion commented
                    Editing a comment
                    try using veteran ryan and agnid combo. switch it with diandra. much more effective i guess and you can use your 4* remove buff and switch it to sad tommy even if it is +0 just use hp hp items if you have an items to spare. but the ideal line up for BN is to use provoke skill + high heal(miya) maybe your ghost sead will do the trick -atk w/ debuff(lady june, arom, RLJ) -armor high dex and dmg(vet ryan, vet bo) and lastly another dealer. goodluck for the next time you face BN (Y)

• tadz
                    tadz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    im just wondring whats your highest score with ur lineup?...

how to like all page? tnx

Comment

Before I fused my 5* Ifrit, I found it a great healer for big nose.
                    It steals the evasion buff and after that with the extra evasion, almost always becomes the second last member of my team left(besides Asmodeus).
                    Hence no need for another buff removal hero and had another space for a dealer.

Comment

• DLorenzana
                      DLorenzana commented
                      Editing a comment
                      i'll surely try this

Originally posted by Anthropic View Post
                    Before I fused my 5* Ifrit, I found it a great healer for big nose.
                    It steals the evasion buff and after that with the extra evasion, almost always becomes the second last member of my team left(besides Asmodeus).
                    Hence no need for another buff removal hero and had another space for a dealer.

Wow nice! When I get an ifrit I will use it =D !

Useful Links :

Comment

I use a similar composition as in the 10k bignose video, lvl 33 officer king +5, lvl 30 tutankhamun +1, lvl 4 nikita +4, lvl 30 apollon+5, lvl 30 Muay Thay khun +5. and I currently got my best boss raid with over 94k dmg total. I start with lowering big noses dmg with nikita, and then taunt, later with lowering armor or debuffing, depends on if he already poped evasion or not. my officer king resists up to 2 killing blows if lucky, this allowed me build my whole strategy every single time, although apollon has no direct superhit he has a healing and speeding ability, i think it was 3 or 4 times i got my 3 dealers alive up to the ravaging mode. it really doesnt matter if some of your heroes are not 5* or 6* as long as the strategy works

Comment

• xion
                        xion commented
                        Editing a comment
                        i like the way you think (Y) it is all about strategies. good for you and keep it up (Y)
                    Working...
                    X