Against Big Nose boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Against Big Nose boss

Is it better to have 2 immune to spell heroes in the front line or just 1 and using genie ?

I think you are referring to pintaurus and not bignose!For pinta is better 1 immune to spell and genie

Comment

Bignose LU requires, Miho, Emma, and Santa Fernando to own that freaking dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by Banirabu View Post
        Bignose LU requires, Miho, Emma, and Santa Fernando to own that freaking dragon.
        I use assn king, wukong and dps
        sometimes I get top 1%
        bit.ly/hellochatrules <= rules for chat (game & forum)
        bit.ly/helloherosupport <= New Support Ticket (can be used to report players)

Wikia Links:
        Recruit Collection
        1★heroes 2★heroes 3★heroes 4★heroes 5★heroes 6★heroes

Comment

Originally posted by lithe333 View Post

I use assn king, wukong and dps
          sometimes I get top 1%
          We have the same strategy lithe, I used Gok and Genie
          I can get up to top 30(around 185k-200k).
          Useful Links:
          Chat rules (In-game & Forums): http://bit.ly/hellochatrules
          New Support Ticket (Reporting): http://bit.ly/helloherosupport

Comment

for BN, it's very helpful to have some tanky taunter. like Assassin king or miho. Then someone who can heal and dispel the stun, like Maid Emma, or Kumi. Then the most important is a -atk hero. Kumi can fit this role nicely if you don't have critical BR heroes like DKE or monk. If your heroes have about 55% crit without the TA buff, then you do not need to have a hero dispeling BN's evade buff. You just need to roll crit with your TA buff, and you're good to go.

Personally, I use
            Miho, Emma
            DKE, WKH, Monk

For the first 4 snorts, I try to stack as many debuffs on him as possible. I think he doesn't go immune until his 2nd enrage. By then, I aim to have 4 stacks of -armor, -atk, -dex. Then it's a matter of staying alive, and doing as much damage as possible.

Normally get around 400-450k. I've seen it as high as a million. With the right lineup, BN is a matter of timing the right skills at the right moment to get the biggest scores. He's very survivable even with his enrage when he's got enough debuffs on him.

Comment

Originally posted by plasmox View Post
              for BN, it's very helpful to have some tanky taunter. like Assassin king or miho. Then someone who can heal and dispel the stun, like Maid Emma, or Kumi. Then the most important is a -atk hero. Kumi can fit this role nicely if you don't have critical BR heroes like DKE or monk. If your heroes have about 55% crit without the TA buff, then you do not need to have a hero dispeling BN's evade buff. You just need to roll crit with your TA buff, and you're good to go.

Personally, I use
              Miho, Emma
              DKE, WKH, Monk

For the first 4 snorts, I try to stack as many debuffs on him as possible. I think he doesn't go immune until his 2nd enrage. By then, I aim to have 4 stacks of -armor, -atk, -dex. Then it's a matter of staying alive, and doing as much damage as possible.

Normally get around 400-450k. I've seen it as high as a million. With the right lineup, BN is a matter of timing the right skills at the right moment to get the biggest scores. He's very survivable even with his enrage when he's got enough debuffs on him.
              I would love to see the way you use your lineup, because I have the same lineup. I have been using it and never gotten the numbers you're talking about.

Comment

Working...
              X