BR Veteran Bo vs Disciple Lingling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR Veteran Bo vs Disciple Lingling

who would be better to use in BRs. both upgrade to 5 and same crit crit items.

(For me)

I ony use ling2x for BR since she stands longer especially in boldpus & big nose (with their AOE damage skills) since she's a hybrid, plus her -def, is instant in one hit you can apply her -def and added to that both her attack skills are single target. whereas vet bo is somewhat soft since he's a dealer and his -def is divided into two parts, plus his other skill is an AOE base, so it's gonna drag your damage when it does not crit.

plus if you obtain, white knight harold, I think he is better. especially if you also have dark knight eric

just a personal experience. I don't know if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Exilius; 03-02-2015, 05:47 PM.

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

White knight harold is better than disciple lingling? Please explain this to me.

Comment

Actually, White Knight Harold is a favourite hero that can be used in all BR, because his attack base is one of the highest in the base and his skill is all single, massive damage dealer. Well, he's the main char after all

Comment

Originally posted by undo01 View Post
            White knight harold is better than disciple lingling? Please explain this to me.
            Un-enhanced WKH base damage is still higher than enhanced Lingling. Also the damage output of his 2 atk skills(190% and 200%) outperforms than that of Lingling. The skill cooldowns still favor WKH.

Comment

Working...
            X