Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss Raid Guide - Boldpus

How to get high score on Boldpus?

First, we talk about Boldpus. Trouble on fight with Boldpus is freeze skill of Boldpus - 1 skill have 70% freeze all team and 5 skill freeze one target. Boldpus have some minion but if we have 100% focus, we only attack his main body. If we want to get high score on him we must keep target focus debuff on Boldpus (or Focus buff on your team) as long as possible.

Now is my stragey, very sample:
    - Combo Rina buff dex and Maid Emma -dex.
    - Using dealer with high % critical for turn not pass.

if Rina buff dex 2 times, Maid Emma -dex 3 times (max stack) and Monk/Thomas with high dex in back row then Boldpus need at least 2 or 3 times freeze all your team for his debuff gone. In my video, Boldpus freeze my team 3-4 times.

Scare with Boldpus's Blinding splendor? not need, Boldpus's base damage so low, with Dark Knight Eric or WuKong -damage debuff, he only deal small damage.

Remember, Boldpus have high dex, that's why you need stack -dex debuff 3 or 4 times for 1 turn of Boldpus equal 3-4 turn of your team. Same as Bignose, after 2nd Rage, we can't debuff him anymore, focus on -dex and buff dex in begin, you will lose 1-2 skill attack but lose 1-2 skill attack and lose the fight, what you choose?

Recommend Team:
    Fighter Rina - Maid Emma - Dark Knight Eric/ Divine Warrior Wukong - Monk Xuanzang/ Scarecrow Thomas - White Knight Harold/ Veteran Bo/ LingLing.
    ID: dongden
    Server: Linberk

Thanks for the awesome guide.

I tried using the same heroes but i can seem to make the - attack, - armor, and - dex debuffs stay on Boldpus; they usually drop off after the second/third raving mad. Is there any trick to make the debuffs stay on Boldpus longer? I have the same problem with Big Nose too.

Comment

Originally posted by Omnimal View Post
      Thanks for the awesome guide.

I tried using the same heroes but i can seem to make the - attack, - armor, and - dex debuffs stay on Boldpus; they usually drop off after the second/third raving mad. Is there any trick to make the debuffs stay on Boldpus longer? I have the same problem with Big Nose too.
      u must make sure Monk is highest dex hero in your team and boldpus get stack -dex debuff at least 3 times before he's using Artic water. On first battle, focus on - dex, - attack and - damage.
      btw: dark knight and white knight must has more than 70% crit too, if they dont crit enough, you turn will pass very fast

Comment

Thanks for the response siegamo.

So make sure to cast - dex 3 times and hope that wkh and dke crits?

My wkh has 60% crit and dke had 57% crit before TA buff.

I use Thomas instead of monk because he has more dex (37) and his single heal helps with Boldpus' blinding splendor.

Comment

Originally posted by Omnimal View Post
          Thanks for the response siegamo.

So make sure to cast - dex 3 times and hope that wkh and dke crits?

My wkh has 60% crit and dke had 57% crit before TA buff.

I use Thomas instead of monk because he has more dex (37) and his single heal helps with Boldpus' blinding splendor.
          60% and 57% is enough. With 20% crit from TA buff, your DKE and WKH will crit very much

Comment

Working...
          X