Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mama Chicken's Guide Masters Event!!! (ends June 8th, 23:59 EST)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mama Chicken's Guide Masters Event!!! (ends June 8th, 23:59 EST)

Greetings Guardians!

Mama Chicken’s Boss Raid is now open for battle and we’re calling all our veteran Guardians to assistance!

Introducing, Mama Chicken’s Guide Master’s Event!

We need your expertise in preparing guides for your fellow Guardians! Show us your Hero lineups, items used, and strategies to bring down the mother of all chickens! The more detailed it is, the better!

Let your imagination and creativity run wild! You can use any form to present your guides! The more thorough and creative it is, the better chance you have to win huge prizes!

~~~~~ Rewards ~~~~~
    • Tier 1: 200 Carats
    • Tier 2: 150 Carats
    • Tier 3: 100 Carats
    • Tier 4: 30 Carats
    ***All users must post their Guide in this thread (thread will be stickied for the event period). Users must then submit a separate e-mail to contests@fincon.co.kr with their IGN, Server, and link of their guide! Any guides that do not post in this thread AND submit an email will not count!

The contest begins on May 14, 2015 @ 00:00 EST and will officially close on June 8, 2015 @ 23:59 EST.

Now is your chance to show your skills and help your fellow Guardians at the same time!

Good luck, Guardians! And as always, Happy Gaming!
    Attached Files
    Chat Rules to Live By (game & forum) ~ bit.ly/hellochatrules
    New Support Ticket (can be used to report players) ~
    http://bit.ly/HHsupport

Do you mind giving her skills first?

Comment

Originally posted by gen0cr0mie View Post
      Do you mind giving her skills first?

You can check her skills if you click "Boss raid > Start > Question Mark icon"
      Useful Links:
      Chat rules (In-game & Forums): http://bit.ly/hellochatrules
      New Support Ticket (Reporting): http://bit.ly/helloherosupport

Comment

Mama Chicken Newbie Guide

Mama Chicken Skill

Chickens Rush: summons multiple eggs. CD: 23 secs
        Chick Blitz : summon 1 egg. CD: 15 secs
        Sunny Side Down: AOE knockout all heroes. CD: 300 secs

Main objective is to deal maximum damage in 6 minutes (normal speed) before Mama Chicken uses Sunny Side Down on her 2nd or 3rd rage. Do not use heroes with focus increase skills like General Eric or use heroes with focus items as they will attack summoned eggs. This guide focuses on attacking the boss directly. Mama Chicken is immune to status. Best lineup for her would be a mix aoe/single target dealers. You can choose from:

Veteran Bo
        Dylan
        Agnid
        Coco from Golden Forest
        Rebel Bolo
        Queen's Fool Yorick

You can also use full aoe buffer like Rebel Kali.
        Or you can mix a single target damage dealer like Arctic Artemis.

This is my personal take or the line up that I will probably use if I have them upgraded and on max enhancement:

Agnid
        Rebel Kali
        Queen's Fool Yorick
        Dylan
        Arctic Artemis

This team uses low CD for their AOE skills which will let you use them more if you are on 2x speed and give solid damage ratio due to +att from Rebel Kali.

Strategy:

Use 2x speed when you are using your computer or if you are using a mobile device with above game requirement specs and normal speed when using a minimal requirement device then turn off "Auto". Cast +att buffs using Kali and be sure to use it again afterwards once it cooled down. Use AOE skills when Mama Chicken use Chickens Rush and if the summoned egg when she used Chick Blitz is at the back row. Do not risk doing normal attack if the summoned egg for the Chick Blitz is at the back row, you might regret it later on the raid. Remember you only have 6 minutes to deal damage to her. If the summoned egg for Chick Blitz is at the front then you can normal attack it. Best to use a line up with a total of 4-5 AOE skills and always use the AOE skills that has the lowest cool down first.

Take time to test the lineup or mix the heroes mentioned as you want.

Before I forgot, all hero items must be +critical based. Time Attack should also be +critical or +att.

Thanks!
        IGN: Mikewafu
        Server: Armon
        Last edited by Mikewafu; 05-15-2015, 12:09 AM. Reason: Added strategy take, IGN and server.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikewafu View Post
          Mama Chicken Newbie Guide

Mama Chicken Skill

Sunny Side Down: AOE knockout all heroes. CD: 300 secs

Main objective is to deal maximum damage in 10 minutes before Mama Chicken uses Sunny Side Down. Do not use heroes with focus increase skills like General Eric or use heroes with focus items as they will attack summoned eggs. Mama Chicken is immune to status except from -def, -att, and -dex Best lineup for her would be a mix aoe/single target dealers. You can choose from:

Veteran Bo
          Dylan
          Agnid
          Coco from Golden Forest
          Rebel Bolo
          Queen's Fool Yorick

You can also use full aoe buffer and debuffer like Rebel Kali and Viking Lodbrock.
          Or you can mix a single target damage dealer like Arctic Artemis or White Knight Harold.

This is my personal take or the line up that I will probably use if I have them upgraded and on max enhancement:

Agnid
          Rebel Kali
          Queen's Fool Yorick
          Coco from Golden Forest
          White Knight Harold

This team uses low CD for their AOE skills which will let you use them more if you are on 2x speed and give solid damage ratio due to -def from White Knight Harold, -dex from Coco from Golden Forest and +att from Rebel Kali.

Take time to test the lineup or mix the heroes mentioned as you want.

Before I forgot, all hero items must be +critical based. Time Attack should also be +critical or +att.

Thanks!
          Hi! Have you already tried this strategy? Where can we experience this? (So we can practice too)

Comment

Originally posted by Sora° View Post

Hi! Have you already tried this strategy? Where can we experience this? (So we can practice too)
            I just ran a simulation using excel and some programming given the skills of the heroes mentioned. The lineup given should also work if Mama Chicken is immune to all debuffs including -att, -def and - dex. Just replace Coco from Golden Forest with Dylan and White Knight Harold with Arctic Artemis and you should be good to go.

Comment

Mama Chicken Skills
              Chickens Rush: summons 4 baby chicken
              Chick Blitz : summon 1 egg.
              Sunny Side Down: Deals 1000% to all enemies.

All you have to do is to deal much damage before Mama Chicken uses her Sunny Side Down which is the end of your run. I hope this guide will help you guys

Don't dare to use focus skills like General Eric or heroes that uses skills on targeting a single enemy like Victoria and Rina because they will only attack the summoned babies. DO NOT USE HEROES THAT INFLICTS NEGATIVE BUFFS ON MAMA CHICKEN BECAUSE THAT WILL NOT WORK! Mama Chicken is immune to all negative buffs. You just gotta throw that turn if you do so.

And for the other heroes, it is better to use heroes that have +att buffs like Rebel Kali, Swordmaiden Yui or Agent Magpie, and then other Area of effect heroes that can deal huge damage to destroy the summoned babies. You need a hero that DO NOT DEAL Additional damage (or inflicts bleeding) in every turns because it will not really work. It is better to use a hero that deals solid damage like Arctic Artemis, White Knight Harold and Dark Knight Eric (you dont need their -armor and -att, just their burst damage).

It is better to use heroes that have aoe/single hitting skills combination like Dylan, Queen's Fool Yorick, Coco from the Golden Forest, etc.

Maybe this line up will do:

Dylan
              Sorceress Sally
              Rebel Kali
              Arctic Artemis
              White Knight Harold

All of these heroes are equipped with Crit items and the Time attack buff is +att or +crit.
              If these heroes are fully enhanced with good set of items and ascension, you've probably got a nice score on Mama Chicken Boss Raid!

USEFUL TIP: Wait for Mama Chicken to use her Chicken Rush and Chick Blitz skills before you use your AoE Skill so you can get rid all of the babies at a single blow. You can hit directly to Mama Chicken for a set period of time before she summons again her chicks. Try to let her use 2 skills before you use the aoe skill of your hero.

Don't be afraid to test different hero line up for Mama Chicken! Its for the future raids lol :v

I hope i can help, thanks!
              Last edited by irodz981; 05-14-2015, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Hey peeps,

i just signed up in this forum, cause i cant believe that you already write guides like this. First off... Mikewafu : You are right, sunny slide down will crush your team after 300 sec, but tell me 1 thing. How is it possible to have 10 mins then to deal dmg..?! Just another example in general: You know for SURE the boss is NOT immune against debuffs? Because i "think" he is

So, just an adivse in general to avoid the confusion of all ppl who read your "guides".. wait til you actually fought the boss, before you write such things.

Thank you very much,

Duketyge

Comment

Originally posted by Duketyge View Post
                  Hey peeps,

i just signed up in this forum, cause i cant believe that you already write guides like this. First off... Mikewafu : You are right, sunny slide down will crush your team after 300 sec, but tell me 1 thing. How is it possible to have 10 mins then to deal dmg..?! Just another example in general: You know for SURE the boss is NOT immune against debuffs? Because i "think" he is

So, just an adivse in general to avoid the confusion of all ppl who read your "guides".. wait til you actually fought the boss, before you write such things.

Thank you very much,

Duketyge
                  Dude there is an option to edit your posts. I also said that "The lineup given should also work if Mama Chicken is immune to all debuffs including -att, -def and - dex. Just replace Coco from Golden Forest with Dylan and White Knight Harold with Arctic Artemis and you should be good to go." Which I will be doing later

Comment

Good Day Guardians!

First we should need to learn the spells of Mama Chicken

Chicken Rush!
                    -Summons the pet (which 4 chicks)

Sunny Side Down!
                    -Usually, when her 2nd Rage she cast this and kill all your entire team

Chick Blitz!
                    -Summon one chick

In boss raid, mama chicken will always cast her first spell 'Chicken Rush', when she cast this spell, you should use an AoE spell to destroy the chicks that protects mama chicken.
                    After you kill the 4 pets, she will use 'Chick Blitz!' which summon 'one' chick, which I suggest you should not use any spell either AoE or single hit unless you kill first the chick.
                    After that, its only a repitition of her spell.

Best Suggestive Hero:

Rebel Kali (for +attack purposes)
                    Don Jobara
                    Sorceress Sally/Duke Venture (Why? Because they got 2 AoEs)
                    The last two heroes are for high-damage single spell heroes w/ 2spells (Kung Fu Hugh/Figure Queen Yura, etc) and the equipment should be full critical items

I recommend if you don't have much AoE hero, its okay with 3 AoEs but you should cast first the 'lowest cooldown' AoE so that it will cooldown fast.

Additional Informations:

You don't need to bring heroes that debuff her like -armor, because she has immune to spell.

Also, always cast the lowest cooldown AoE so that you it will cooldown fast

And after you kill all chicks, you should use all your powerful single hit for more points.

Don't forget to get Time Attack (Suggested! +attack) before boss raid and the captain of your team for additional buff.

Don't use auto-attack nor x2 and x4 for greater points

That's all, thank you for reading my guide

I hope I help you a lot for reading this.

Comment

"Mama chicken"
                      Use a aoe,single hitter and a hero with plus damage.Mama Chicken is immune to all spell.so that dont use any minus armor or minus damge.Mama summon an egg so that you will use a Aoe to kill all then use a single hitter to attack Mama.best line up for mama is
                      Dylan
                      Rebel Kali
                      Arctic Artemis
                      Sally
                      Jobara..
                      Make sure that all heroes item is Critical.better if your hero is 3rd,enchance

Thank you

Ign:llmakoll
                      Server:Armon
                      Last edited by kingkong; 05-14-2015, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Mama Chicken Guide by LuffyFoong.

Sunny Side Down: 1000% AOE knockout all heroes. CD: 300 secs

Recommended team, you should use a strong hero with 2 x single hit skills, eg, White Knight Harold or Arctic Artemis, along with high attack AOE heroes, preferably with 1 AOE + increase attack skill or 1 strong single hit skills. My suggestion will be:
                        1) Rebal Kali (Due to his AOE + increase attack for all allies skill, a must-have)
                        2) Queen's Fool Yorick (Due to his AOE + super strong single attack 300% dmg)
                        3) Dylan (Everyone's favourite, due to his AOE + pretty strong single attack 200% dmg)
                        4) Agnid (Due to his AOE + 200% single attack, fast cooldown)
                        5) White Knight Harold or Arctic Artemis

In terms of how to place the heroes, it doesn't matter, but still, try to place heroes with higher HP in front just in case, Dylan will be good to be in front line cos of his single attack skill that comes with healing feature.

Mama Chicken immune to all debuff, including -dec, -dex, bleed etc, hence do choose your heroes wisely.

The trick to this Boss Raid is nothing but timing.

This is a Boss Raid that we need to make use of the normal attack of our heroes.

As and when you can, attempt to increase attack for your party using Rebel Kali skills, and stack them up as much as you can.

If Mama Chicken cast Chicken Rush, quickly use AOE to clear all the small chicken eggs away, since they are vulnerable to any damage and will die once being hit. You should only use AOE when Mama Chicken cast Chicken Rush, and not when it cast Chick Blitz, given that the cooldown of AOE skills are not very fast, hence don't waste them! (Use the AOE skills with the fastest cooldown first, so that they can recover faster)

Once cleared without any small chicken eggs, spam the painful one-hit skills on Mama Chicken. (Use the one-hit skills with the highest damage to clock as many points as you can)

If Mama Chicken cast Chick Blitz, don't use skills at all, don't waste your AOE on just one small chicken egg, let your heroes use normal attack to kill the chicken egg

Once cleared, spam the painful one-hit skills on Mama Chicken again!

Continue this strategy all the way until Mama Chicken entering Raving Mad mode for the 3rd time, that will be when Mama Chicken may start to do Sunny Side Down, which will kill all your heroes no matter what, hence, when you see the 3rd Raving Made mode, spam all skills you have to clock the final points you can before everything end.

All the best!

IGN: LuffyFoong
                        Server: Armon

Comment

MAMA CHICKEN SKILLS

Chick Blitz!: Summon 1 egg; CD: 15 secs
                          Chickens Rush!: Summons 4 eggs; CD: 23 secs
                          Sunny Side Down!: 1000% AoE damage, Knockout all heroes (used after two Raving Mads); CD: 300 secs

Mama chicken is immune to all debuffs, including DoT and stat reductions. So try to exclude heroes with such skills in your team if possible.

RECOMMENDED HEROES (in order of high to low priorities)

ALL HEROES SHOULD HAVE CRITICAL ITEMS, ACCESSORIES, AND FIRST ASCENSIONS; 500/1000 DAMAGE SECOND ASCENSIONS ARE OPTIONAL, AS THEY ONLY PROC 5% AT BEST. USE ATTACK BUFF FROM TIME ATTACK MODE.

You should use fully upgraded legendary heroes, preferable enhanced, for this Boss Raid. You can change your team accordingly depending on the heroes you currently have.

1 ATTACK BUFFER (Heroes with attack buff skill)
                          - Rebel Kali (AoE 35% attack buff + AoE blind attack)
                          - Swordmaiden Yui (AoE 35% attack buff + single attack)
                          - Agent Magpie (Back row 45% attack buff + single DoT attack)
                          - Major Gok (AoE 35% attack buff + single attack debuff)

Their main purpose is to give attack buffs to the team because they won't be the main dealer for this Boss Raid.

Rebel Kali is the most recommended due to his highest attack and AoE attack skill to wipe the eggs;
                          Swordmaiden Yui in second place due to low cooldown single attack skill if you wish to rely on AoE from other dealers;
                          Magpie in third place due to higher CD single DoT attack skill but higher buffs for back row teammates;
                          Use Major Gok only if you don't have any of the dealers, you only need his attack buff, which also has the highest CD compared to the others.

3 MIXED DEALERS (Heroes with single and AoE attack Skills)

- Dylan (Single absorb attack + AoE attack)
                          - Coco from Golden Forest (Single dexterity debuff + AoE attack)
                          - Agnid (Single stun attack + AoE attack)

These 3 are the most ideal to defeat eggs due to having the lowest CD for AoE attacks. Be wary that Agnid has low attack and need to be enhanced to be on par with the Dylan and Coco.

- Heavenly Messenger Pigsy (Single attack + AoE KO attack)
                          - Queen's Fool Yorick (Single sacrifice attack + AoE silence attack)

Pigsy has high attack and lower CD for his single + AoE skills compared to most dealers; Yorick has the strongest skill for a dealer (300% attack with 15% health sacrifice) and decent CD for his AoE skill.

- Veteran Bo (Single defense debuff + AoE defense debuff)
                          - Marine Brian (Single attack + AoE blind attack)
                          - Divine Warrior Wukong (Single attack debuff + AoE confuse attack)

These guys have low attacks but high Dexterity, you should only use them if you already have them enhanced.

Alternatively, if you don't use Rebel Kali, you can switch one mixed dealer with one pure AoE dealers like Don Jobara or Duke Venture (preferably not Sorceress Sally due to her high CD).

1 SINGLE ATTACK DEALER (Heroes with 2 single attack skills)
                          - White Knight Harold (Single attack + single defense debuff)
                          - Dark Knight Eric (Single attack + single attack debuff)
                          - Arctic Artemis (2 single attacks)
                          - Kung Fu Hugh (Single attack + single DoT attack)
                          - Samurai Musashi (Single attack + single DoT attack)
                          - Figure Queen Yura (Single attack + single DoT attack)
                          - Fenrir (Single absorb attack + single DoT attack)

Harold over Eric due to his slightly lower skill CD, as both have the highest attack for single attack dealers;
                          Artemis due to his pure single attack skills;
                          Only use the alternatives if you don't have the first three or if you already have them enhanced.

Alternatively, you can also use disable dealers such as Muay Thai Khun and Megamech Supreme.

STRATEGY
                          - You can put your heroes wherever you want, as Mama Chicken barely attacks and does little damage. Ideally, put the ones with higher health and defense at the front.
                          - Use normal speed, anything higher will make Mama Chicken summon eggs every time you use skills and turn off auto battle.
                          - Use attack buff as soon as possible, prioritize over damage skills until you have used it three times (maximum at 100% increase).
                          - Prioritize low CD skills (whether it's AoE or single attack skills).
                          - Use AoE attack skill as soon as Mama Chicken summons eggs (whether it's one or four) then chain with single attack skill. Critical animations can be used to successfully chain skills.
                          - If your AoE doesn't crit, wait for a second because Mama Chicken may summon more eggs; use another AoE skill in case this happens.
                          - Use single attack skills every time you defeat all the eggs; you can still use them if there's only one egg and hope it will hit Mama Chicken instead of the egg.
                          - Keep going until Mama Chicken use Sunny Side Down.

Hope that helps. If you don't have any legendary heroes, try using lower grade heroes with similar skill sets.

IGN: Amegurumi
                          Server: Cucubita

Comment

Boss: MAMA CHICKEN
                            Mama Chicken Skills
                            Chickens Rush: summons 4 eggs
                            Chick Blitz : summon 1 egg.
                            Sunny Side Down: Deals 1000% to all enemies.

- my Line UP

Front Line
                            - Dylan
                            - WKH
                            Back Row
                            - DKE
                            - Jobara
                            - Rebel Kali

Please Equip all your Heroes w/ Critical Items. Critical Skill can give you extra skill sequence if successfully landed Crit Hits. Ex. you can queue up another skill while your hero is on critical skill motion.

- first thing you will do is to get TIME ATTACK Buffs it will is required for TIER 1 in bossraids to get on top ranks
                            - attack buff is best if your heroes are all high critical chance
                            - critical buffs is use if your heroes are low chance of getting critical hits. it can boost your critical chance
                            - these 2 buffs is the most usefull buffs on this BossRaid

- Sequence
                            go with WKH 200%DMG then DKE 200%DMG it will trigger if your skill lands a critical hit
                            then mama chicken will summon an egg. use kali's skill that add up your team damage and your hero will turn and hit normal attack if your lucky to hit the egg then cast dke or wkh 190% dmg,
                            then mama chicken will summon 4 eggs go with aoe skill and wipe all eggs.
                            then mama chicken will summon an egg again and turn with normal attack again and kill the egg and use single target skill again.
                            just repeat the sequence and most important stack as much +dmg for better damage for your skills

i got 35k max score on this sequence hope it goes for you too.

Goodluck.
                            Happy Gaming

Ign: APO°25thBAAM
                            Server: Linberk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	mama.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	78750

MasterDu (Balos) ...Baby chickens have less than 20 hp and big mama chicken doesn't do that much damage
                              Last edited by MasterDu; 05-14-2015, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X