Ice Queen Jessica "The Divine & Cold Ruler"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Queen Jessica "The Divine & Cold Ruler"

Facebook Announcement (click here to view)

Greetings Guardians,

Long before the invasion of the Keronic Army, there was a Queen who ruled both Armon and Cucubita. Both competent and beautiful, her reigns stretched far and wide. However, with great power came great responsibilities and eventually it was her own strength that led to her downfall. Let’s take a closer look at the Ice Queen’s stats and skills!

1). Stats:

1st Enhancement

2nd Enhancement

3rd Enhancement

2) Skills:

- Ice Shard (90sec Cooldown): Deals 200% attack damage and freezes an enemy for 2 turns and deals an extra 20% damage for every turn
    - Ice Crystal (86sec Cooldown): Deals 180% attack damage to one enemy and 50% of the skill’s damage to the rest of the enemies

Ice Queen Jessica’s strength is powerful enough to wipe out entire armies in a single go. Bringing the magical powers of the cold, she cannot be matched. She is a must have in any Guardian’s lineup, especially Arena. Naturally, critical items are the most sought out items for her skillsets. With no apparent weakness, she is undoubtedly one of the top Heroes to have in all of Hello Hero!

Recruit this Legendary Queen and she will make your team unstoppable!

Happy Gaming My Brother!
    KEEP FLYING HIGH AND SEEING FROM THE SKY

Chat Rules: bit.ly/hellochatrules / Support Ticket: bit.ly/helloherosupport

I have some screenshot about aoe skill of an (AI) Ice Queen Jessica on arena, ... can u tell me wich one that deal 180% and which are the 50% of the skill's damage??

Ign : FS•Vivi
    Server : Wukong
    Last edited by Koch; 12-23-2015, 01:37 AM.

Comment

180% target damage and aoe 90%(is 50% of 180%).

Comment

Originally posted by UFV View Post
        180% target damage and aoe 90%(is 50% of 180%).
        Does it means a half (50%) from the first hit (180%) damage calculation? Since we all know that the 180% hit will do different damage to different hero. So the splash damage (50% from the skill's damage) will do less if that 180% hit a higher deffend hero. CMMIW.

But thats not the point that im so curious about. as u can see on my screenshot, jessica aoe did 1 low damage and higher damage to the rest.
        On screenshot 1, 1st enchance jessica did :
        - 110 damage on my SFA+5
        - 432 damage on my 1st enchance Sally+5
        - 412 damage on my 1st enchance yui+5
        - 512 damage on my Hansung +0 (its not upgraded yet)

so wich one that represent the 180% damage, and wich are represent the 50% from the skill's damage?

Comment

The skill of Jessica is to damage all enemies within the range of 180%( overpowered) Its clearly a different level to other 6s heroes

What's happening to the game is an overpowered hero, which no counter measures, which disrupts the balance of the game.

My suggestion is:
          Its either,
          1) 50% CHANCE to receive a 180% damage to the rest of the enemies(which means others will not recieve a damage of 180%since its only a CHANCE) or
          2) 50% damage to the rest of the enemies( only 50% damage to the rest)

Comment

Originally posted by Sphintus View Post
            The skill of Jessica is to damage all enemies within the range of 180%( overpowered) Its clearly a different level to other 6s heroes

What's happening to the game is an overpowered hero, which no counter measures, which disrupts the balance of the game.

My suggestion is:
            Its either,
            1) 50% CHANCE to receive a 180% damage to the rest of the enemies(which means others will not recieve a damage of 180%since its only a CHANCE) or
            2) 50% damage to the rest of the enemies( only 50% damage to the rest)
            your second suggestion is already applied to jessica aoe skill sir. As explained on the skill section, it will deal 180% damage to 1 enemy, and 50% (from the skill's damage) to the others.
            But when u face her on arena, try to take a close look on her aoe damage (u can use 1x speed on arena), sometimes she will most likely do the opposite of it,,, she will deal 50% damage only to 1 enemy, and deal 180% damage to the rest. Its the same on my screenshot.

Comment

yes i noticed it too, cause i have both queens too, only in the arena that they are overpowered, that should be fixed

Comment

Working...
              X