Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the buffs available at the various guild levels?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the buffs available at the various guild levels?

My guild is level 2, but pushing straight to 3 so I haven't seen a buff. I've heard of some of the level one buffs, but I'd love to see what folks have uncovered so far.

Thanks!

Hey ArtNJ

I am currently working in this, I would say by the end of this week. So just stay tuned and you might see a post with all the buffs that you gain for each level .

Comment

hi any updates on this? or any info on available guild buffs at diff levels? my friends and I made a guild and was wondering on this. thanks!

Comment

I heard that level 3 has the same buffs but 5% better and that level 4 has no new buffs. But I don't know if any of that is right. Only one guild is level 5 on Armon, haven't heard anything.

Comment

For lvl 3 guild,the percentage will increase to 35% for normal mode and an additional buffs which is +1 honor points from arena.
          For lvl 4 guild,percentage will increase to 35% from red mushroom forest to wondrous thornland map (onyx mode)

Comment

awww. lvl 4 seems too far. can u guys give the required guild points for leveling up?
            and no new buff for lvl 2? sucks that we need to wait till lvl 4 for onyx buff

Comment

Working...
            X