Originally posted by Poccoyo View Post
    Gold Drop amount increase to 40% *13,500 GP*
    Hero Drop rate to 35% for Abandoned Base-Hero City *13,500 GP*
    Item Drop rate to 35% for Treasure Hunt *13,500 GP*
    Hero XP gain to 40% for Normal Mode *13,500 GP*

Points needed to lvl up a guild to lvl 6:

806,000 GP

Short link: bit.ly/helloguildbuffs

Edit: Added lvl 5 info posted by Poccoyo to quoted section. Added lvl 3 pics.
    Last edited by TheBeard; 07-20-2014, 05:04 AM.

• lithe333
    commented on 's reply
    upgrade buff? :/

• TheBeard
    replied
    Originally posted by Clark10110 View Post
    Is there such thing as 100% upgrade buff in guild?
    <removed comment: misread the question>

Not sure about this one. My gut says no.
    Last edited by TheBeard; 09-17-2014, 07:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Clark10110
    replied
    Is there such thing as 100% upgrade buff in guild?

Leave a comment:

• FelixNg
    replied
    I rather stay at low level and be able to spam gold buffs than be at level 5 and have the price almost double for onyx gold buff. The logic behind this seems kind of faulty imo.

Leave a comment:

• lithe333
    commented on 's reply
    yeah.. the price increase is only bad because it replaces it rather than allowing you to choose. I think I'll stay at lvl 2 or 3 until they change this.

• lithe333
    commented on 's reply
    depends which buff. in terms of heroes and items, I think it might be slightly better?
    and the newer heroes are in the later stages .. so maybe that's why?
    Items .. I think I get more 5* from herocity, but just a feeling, could be in my head.
    just like for gold i think herocity to mushroom has an average difference of a few hundred gold. Not much.. but yeah.

• lithe333
    commented on 's reply
    lol, btw, do you really like honor points or is it because it resizes to a certain width and honor was left by itself? :P

• TheBeard
    replied
    Level 3 buffs picture has been added to the original post. Thanks in part to Poccoyo, you guys have full GuildMaster view of the guild buff shop all the way up to level 4!

We accept payments in the form of legendary heroes, carats, and of course, cash.

Leave a comment:

• TheBeard
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtNJ View Post
    Seems like the buffs are based on the flawed idea that the levels deeper in Oryx are worth more buff wise. That doesn't really seem to be true. The levels drop the same gold and seem to have the same base chance of hero drops. Sure, the further levels give more hero XP, but that hardly seems like much of a driver.

I hope my GM starts giving more buffs now that we are about to hit 4. No reason I can see to save up to 5.
    I'm a bit disappointed by this too. It defies logic. If anything, the buffs should be cheaper as you level up, so that you can activate more of them. This would add motivation to level up instead of work heavily towards either creating disappointment when they find out in-game or removing the drive to continue leveling up. Where does the price increase end? How much do buffs cost for a level 7 guild, 20k? If nothing else, they should stay the same price so that there is a tangible benefit to leveling up instead of just "oh good now i get to pay 40% more for a 10% (of the buff's %) increase."

Edit: Don't complain without offering a solution, is the phrase I believe. So here is my solution: keep all buffs available so that guild can choose if they want to get ramrodded on price for a slight increase or stick with a buff price that is manageable. Add tabs to the guild shop menu splitting into normal, onyx, and misc buffs, or by buff level, or type, or whatever is fitting, to keep from overwhelming the menu.
    Last edited by TheBeard; 07-21-2014, 06:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ArtNJ
    replied
    Seems like the buffs are based on the flawed idea that the levels deeper in Oryx are worth more buff wise. That doesn't really seem to be true. The levels drop the same gold and seem to have the same base chance of hero drops. Sure, the further levels give more hero XP, but that hardly seems like much of a driver.

I hope my GM starts giving more buffs now that we are about to hit 4. No reason I can see to save up to 5.

Leave a comment:

• Poccoyo
    replied
    For lvl 5 guild:

Gold Drop amount increase to 40% *13,500 GP*
    Hero Drop rate increase to 35% for Abandoned Base-Hero City *13,500 GP*
    Item Drop rate increase to 35% for Treasure Hunt *13,500 GP*
    Hero XP gain increase to 40% for Normal Mode *13,500 GP*

Points needed to lvl up a guild to lvl 6:

806,000 GP

Leave a comment:

• Shturmovik
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rotohomer
    replied
    Some really nice buffs

Now if only they used fewer guild points or another type of points so that we don't have to choose between leveling up our guild or on guild buffs

Leave a comment:

• sjv0880
    replied
    Thanks for the info!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X