Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a guild on Linberk looking to recruit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a guild on Linberk looking to recruit?

I've been playing for about at least 2 months, am still currently at a measly Lvl. 11, but I at least regularly place in the top 50 of raids and can easily MURDER opponents in the arena 3-5 lvls higher than me. And I've NEVER missed a day of logging in, ever. I used to be in a guild, but the place had always been kinda inactive. And as of yesterday, the guild leader has seems to have stopped playing (red icon). So now I'm roaming the lost seas of HH, lost, looking for a guild to welcome me.... ....Anybody recruiting? ....Preferably an english-speaking guild, of course. I do so prefer to wax literary in this particular choice of a linguistic option.

You could check out ApocalypsePH and see if they would be interested in letting you join. Honestly, if you speak english I would gladly welcome an english speaking person as I am probably the only english speaker there and it gets lonely QQ. The guild does speak english occasionally, but only because I can't really understand what they are saying luls.

Linberk

Comment

Unfortunately, I can't join since I'm still level 12 :/ thanks for the offer though. Welp. Since I'm at such a low level as that, I suppose I'm bettee off just, making my own guild at this point. With that in mind, anyone looking to join a guild can cone to me. My username is Keepscaite, and my spanking new guild's name is AHEGAO. If you know what that name means, then you're more than qualified to join.

Comment

Originally posted by keepscaite View Post
        Unfortunately, I can't join since I'm still level 12 :/ thanks for the offer though. Welp. Since I'm at such a low level as that, I suppose I'm bettee off just, making my own guild at this point. With that in mind, anyone looking to join a guild can cone to me. My username is Keepscaite, and my spanking new guild's name is AHEGAO. If you know what that name means, then you're more than qualified to join.
        If you're atleast 2% rank in arena you can message our Guild master or Co leaders in ApoAllstarPh(Linberk top 1 Guild)
        PS: only noypi can join this guild.
        Useful Links:
        Chat rules (In-game & Forums): http://bit.ly/hellochatrules
        New Support Ticket (Reporting): http://bit.ly/helloherosupport

Comment

you could join our guild.

IGN: Knight
          Server: Linberk

Comment

u can join Eternity guild, international, english speaking, fast growing(ranks40overall) awesome, fun guild, u couldnt ask for more buddy

Comment

Working...
            X