This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to our new Moderators!!!

At Fincon, the company behind Hello Hero we've heard you loud and clear as you complained about the lack of support, spammy forums, and lack of engagement with the community.

I'm Milo, the new community manager at Fincon and on behalf of us working on Hello Hero:

I'm sorry.

That having been said, your comments did not fall on deaf ears! I listened, and I looked, and as I looked, I found a few exceptional members of our community who were willing to help us keep an eye on the forums and lend their strengths.

I'd like to take this opportunity to announce the appointment of our three new Super Mods:

Kitsel, Helpless, and Rotohomer!

These guys are already hard at work looking after the forums and helping create guides for fellow users. I hope that they'll be welcomed warmly and that we can make the Hello Hero forums a fun place for everyone!

Happy Gaming and Welcome!!

​-Fincon Milo

IGN: FinconMilo [All Servers]
    Chat Rules: bit.ly/hellochatrules
    New Support Ticket: bit.ly/helloherosupport

Thanks for the warm welcome Milo The Chocomilk Admin and for giving us this chance to be a part of the Fincon team as moderators of this forum! I'll try my best to live up to being a 'super moderator' effective immediately!

I remember Milo telling me that this game isn't just Fincon's game, it's OUR game. I'll moderate this forum living by those words so feel free to respectfully voice your opinions about this game because Milo is right, the game belongs to you guys as much as it belongs to Fincon. All 3 of us, Helpless, Kitsel, and myself, have been a part of gaming forums for a long while so we'll work to build this forum up to make it as great as the game itself. That's a promise

IGN Rotohomer on Armon servor
    Feel free to contact me there and/or use me as referral
    Lets talk Hello Hero!

Comment

Hey guys! I'll try not to be too long winded here (which is a habit of mine :P). Just wanted to say thanks to Milo and the Fincon team. It is really refreshing and we are all very lucky to have a development team that is so enthusiastic about their product and in touch with the players. It is very rare in games like this that we get to interact with the devs so directly! I think we owe a big thank you to the development team.

As Roto said, the three of us have been part of some large gaming forums and gaming as a whole for a long time so hopefully this will be a smooth transition. If you guys have any questions whatsoever, don't hesitate to ask! I know we'll all do our best to keep the forums neat, tidy, and friendly!

Comment

Being the last one to reply at this makes me feel like I have no unique words to express how I feel since you guys already said most of it. However, I still want to thank Milo and the Fincon team for giving us this great chance, like Kitsel mentioned, it is very rare that we get to act with the devs directly, so again, thanks!

Like Kitsel and Roto said, we have been part of a large gaming community for a long time so we will try our best to make this forum be THE FORUM.

Said that, feel free to ask me any questions, I will try to get everyone back as soon as possible!

Comment

Have you guys noticed you all have different hair color?

You're like an awesome kpop group of super moderators.

Comment

We have two new moderators to add to our team!

Covering General Discussion we have:
            Nanashifei!
            and over in Bugs and Known Issues our very own:

Please give them a warm Hello Hero Forum welcome!

We're constantly growing as a forum (we've gained over 2000 members in less than a month!) and so we're always on the look out for experienced Guardians to serve as moderators to help us guide our community! Post often, be respectful, and learn the game well and you can join our team too!

Happy Gaming!

Fincon Milo

Comment

Uhh. So I have to do an introduction or something ? *being Scared*

I am NanashiFei!! Nice to meet you =D!(Btw Nana is a He )

End !

Lol seriously I really like Hello hero and the community is very nice and helpful =D

Fortunately we will just grow bigger as a familly and stronger as Guardians ! Let's all make this place , a place where we can have fun !

I have the same color hair of Kitsel so I might make a duo with him ^_^

I am very happy to join this k-pop group =D!

I now give the mic to Cavedog !!!! He is as powerful as a Titan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              IGN : NanashiFei
              Server : Cucubita

Useful Links :
              New Support Ticket:bit.ly/helloherosupport

Comment

Hey guys! Thanks Milo for welcoming NanashiFei and myself into your team.

While I may not be quite as knowledgeable about this game in particular I pride myself on being a positive and helpful member of many gaming communities. I have been gaming for 20 years and more recently in various mobile device games. I will do my best to make sure I am fair and active, and I look forward to working with the great staff of Hello Hero!

Also, I'm glad you recognize Eren in my avatar NanashiFei, and congratulations as well

Comment

I'd like to formally welcome Lithe333 as one of our new moderators!

http://forum.helloherogame.com/member/5770-lithe333

Welcome!

Comment

Introducing the latest to our motley bunch,

THE BEARD!

Welcome!
                    Last edited by lithe333; 07-21-2014, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Thank you, Milo!

Since they all did, I guess I have to do a speech too. Well, here it goes:

I'm a perpetual noob who is always learning, and one heck of a jovial guy. If you can bear through my random moments of sarcasm, you will find that I offer a lot of valuable information and/or insight. I like long walks on the beach and listening to Barry Manilo... oh wait, nevermind. Anyway, I pop into the forums a lot throughout the day and will do as much as I can to help. Feel free to message me if you have any questions!
                      My Guild Website: www.hellofacepuncher.com

Comment

Oh a bit late but..

Thanks Milo :P

...and ditto most of what everyone else said

​I've only been playing this game for about 6 months but I've really enjoyed it. I also enjoy analysing games and trying to exploit stuff people haven't thought about. I'm probably a little crazy, and if there is something math related that no one would bother to do and It is interesting enough I just might do it for you . This is probably related to how I became an admin in the public wikia site for this game. (Don't go there right now... It's a bit outdated, haven't had time to fix it up because of all of milo's events )

If you are reading this.. cya in the forums (or wikia?)

...and i like emoticons
                        bit.ly/hellochatrules <= rules for chat (game & forum)
                        bit.ly/helloherosupport <= New Support Ticket (can be used to report players)

Wikia Links:
                        Recruit Collection
                        1★heroes 2★heroes 3★heroes 4★heroes 5★heroes 6★heroes

Comment

Working...
                        X