• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero Buffs/Nerfs Suggestions!

Greetings Guardia​ns!

Did you ever think:
    • a hero was to strong or weak?
    • a hero should have a different skill?
    • a hero would be better off in a different class?
    • a hero's stats, %'s or cooldown should be changed?

..to make these posts here.

Please put all your suggestions neatly in one post like the following:

Hero 1
    Change Suggestion 1 - Reason for Change Suggestion 1
    Change Suggestion 2 - Reason for Change Suggestion 2

Hero 2
    Change Suggestion 1 - Reason for Change Suggestion 1
    Change Suggestion 2 - Reason for Change Suggestion 2

Please be short and clear in your post so it is easier to read.

..to both the Guardians and to Fincon.

Many people have suggested changes to various heroes in the past. As new heroes are released, it is expected that people will continue to make suggestions like these in the future. Some of these suggestions however, appear to have been made due to a lack of understanding of that particular hero's niche. The developers work hard to ensure the game remains balanced. Heroes are created keeping in mind that balance must be maintained while also envisioning them for certain roles. Please understand that the suggestions and reasons posted here will be considered in light of these roles and maintaining the balance in the game.

Happy Gaming!
    bit.ly/hellochatrules <= rules for chat (game & forum)
    bit.ly/helloherosupport <= New Support Ticket (can be used to report players)

Wikia Links:
    Recruit Collection
    1★heroes 2★heroes 3★heroes 4★heroes 5★heroes 6★heroes

Apollon needs a buff, he is too weak currently to be competitive

I suggest changing his AoE damage ratio to make it higher, and his second skill should be something with more utility, either single target nuke, a decent form of CC (freeze, confuse, etc), a second AoE or maybe a team buff.

I think we can all agree that Anubis needs a buff.

I understand his cooldowns are less than RLJ but she has higher -atk, which I personally prefer. His -atk should be -50% to keep him in line and to make it clear that he is better. The only thing he brings to a team is utility so he should be the best at it.
    Last edited by lithe333; 08-20-2014, 05:33 PM. Reason: :P

Comment

• 4thTimeRegristration
      Editing a comment
      CAVEDOG HAS SPOKEN! I'm trully thankful you noticed apollon and anubis' case.

• pubsky
      pubsky commented
      Editing a comment
      agree on anubis. a 6* needs to be clearly better than the 5* alternative so anubis needs a stronger buff than RLJ, not just better stats. the core value of -atk is the skill, not the stats of the hero casting it.

This are my suggestion.
    Feel free to rebut them. Also, I don't own all of them ( I Wish) and pardon on my grammatical mistakes.

Anubis
    1. Make its -attack damage to 50%, or add another enemy debuff, silence maybe at 5%.
    2. Luminous (remove buff from all enemy) skill should be changed, this may sound absurd, but seeing its character style, which has huge balance on its head its skill should remove ALL buffs from ally hero also. What do you guys think?

Anubis isn't really special hero because there's too many alternative to its skill, like RLJ, Nurse Gale, Avril, Apophis to name a few.

Tutmose III
    1. Make its -attack damage to 50% also, and/or add another debuff silence at 5%.
    2. Add 20% heal on its -dex skill.

This is such a bad hero on so many levels. Ramses II is way way much better.

Apollon
    1. His second skill is a total waste of turn in my opinion. Seeing it as a dealer, I suggest that it should be changed to a single target damage skill. To balance this if this is approved. Lower down his chance stun to 5% and lower his stats to the vet bo level.

Archmage Baltazar
    1. Rework his stats. Its very mediocre.
    2. Increase its single target damage to 190%
    3. His remove buffs is terrible. He's the pioneer in debuff+damage skill, but the damage isn't really noticeable. Some complains his not a true AoE cause he only damage heroes with buffs, but I think this is sane. He could be easily replaced by Nurse Gale anytime of the day. I suggest to stack damage of +10% for every additional buff the enemy has or fixed damage at 40%

Duke Venture
    1. Make his 1st skill at 50% or make its damage for 3 turns.

He's currently the weakest on the double AoE groups, but I think hes very lucky to have double AoE. He should be polished to be on par with deadly sally and fearsome jobara.

Sir Lancelot and Coco from the Golden Forest
    1. Give justice to its AoE. Make it 50% and 60% respectively

Captain Lak
    1. Make its decrease armor to 25%

Magor Gok
    1. Increase minus attack to 25%

Avril
    1. Boost her stun chance same as Agnid

Maid Emma
    1. One of the hated 6s also. I really wonder whats the biggest use of minus dex? For super long battles?

Succubus Rosie
    1. This one needs major change. Counter skill if it activates is only applicable to 1 hero, i.e. Sally vs your team. Only 1 hero will use the counter skill. I am not saying that all will counter but give it a chance for other units to counter at a exponentially lesser chance cause it will be OP lol.

It make me sad that someone just uses her for upgrade purposes (before the update). She's a 6 star hero but fails to shine like one but shes actually good on TA and DG

Okay, nerf time!

Belphegor and Marine Brian
    1. Make their blind ALL skill cool down a teeny weeny bit longer. I mean its a 100% AoE.

I actually want more new heroes siding with the Keronics/Balos family. They are overwhelmed by the constant Armon recruits. Go Keronics!

Dylan
    1. Remove his +33% health on his skill. His OP already.

I would like to tackle Figure Queen Yura, but shes fairly new so lets welcome her for the meantime. She has fenrir and mushashi shaking!

Nurse Gale is... uhmmm.... I think a less family friendly character. LOL. Maybe its just me.
    Last edited by HudasYou; 08-20-2014, 11:44 PM. Reason: increase to and by are totally different. Sry

Comment

• whybee
      whybee commented
      Editing a comment
      imo avril having a high damage single nuke AND high stun chance on top of having -atk debuff is too strong

• pubsky
      pubsky commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the suggestion for anubis.

RIght on Apollan and Coco too. The % on aoe is too low, Coco needs either a strong debuff tied to the AOE or upped by 10% damage. Right now Coco does less damage than a number of 5* aoe.

For Dylan, I would nerf his defense to make him more of a glass cannon. I like that he hits really hard. A guy that strong should be killed relatively easily. He should have def and hp on the order of a sally or yui.

• dyeicee
      dyeicee commented
      Editing a comment
      i agree on archmage baltazar modification.. c'mon he's an ARCHMAGE but his skill is too.. ugh! no so magician

Monk Xuanzang

Make her stats a little bit low. She's has the right to be called the holy grail of all healer type, but that does it, her stats are far away from being a healer. On her skills, i think it's good as it is. needs a little lower hp/def.

Master Lee

Given he is a Karate Turtle, make his shield cd's more longer, like adding 5 sec or so, man he's already op with his 3 turn shield.

Apollon

He is a dealer, but having another skill that makes him heal, sounds like a hybrid to me, and with his only attack skill "Raining arrows" it has 92 sec cooldown and 55% dmg? it seems he needs a little % for his aoe and less cd for him. And yes like cavedog said, he's a primary dealer, he needs a single skill which should replace the heal/dex "power of the sun" skill how about 160% w/ blind?

Fanshow

He/She, (Im no homophobic) isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss really a pain in the neck. I mean his/her/ THE THING's skills primarily is the epitome of disablers around here, the Pink buff needs longer cds...

P.S. HudasYou and Cavedog got a lot of points already.
    -SnPapaBlack
    -Linberk
    iLoveMe<3

Comment

Greetings! These are my suggestions

Apollon - I agree with the guys above that Apollon need some kind of buff. The idea behind Apollon isn't actually that bad --- an AoE dealer with a potent heal+buff --- however, the potent heal+buff is not rewarding enough that it feels like a waste of turn. Making the heal/Power of the Sun more rewarding is a better choice to retain his flavor. Maybe changing the dex buff to an attack buff or both
      Power of the Sun -- 50% heal + X% Attack Buff/ X% Attack and Dex Buff : As stated above, make the skill more rewarding in order to retain his flavor
      Duke Venture - The way I see DV, he fits more of a dealer that can sustain himself or a tanky dealer with its AoE + heal. However, his fragile stats similar to glass canon Dylan (due to being a dealer ) makes his heal subpar with the other aoe effects of the double AoE dealers (i.e. Jabora, Sally). Making him a little tankier (more HP or def) will augment the Bloody Field better.

Bloody Monday -- 40% AoE + 25% chance of 30% attack damage reduction: The problem also lies with Bloody Monday. As I see it, each of the AoE of the double AoE dealers offer other effects which makes them different from each other. Aside from having no effect, the mediocre 40% damage makes DV inferior from the Jabora and Sally. Adding an effect on it like a chance for a damage drain(lol vampires) would benefit it and further establish it as a tanky dealer.
      Tutmose III - The idea behind him is not really that bad. He aims for a long match with -dex and -atk debuffs. The problem lies with the stats due to its healer type. Its so squishy, even with the atk debuff on. And the position it takes in the backrow could be used for much more important utility heroes. I suggest no change to its skills rather improve its hp an def stats by making it a tanker. This offers more variants among the few 6* tanker heroes as well as solidify itself as a utility tanker.

PS: Those abs of Tutmose totally fit the tanker archetype imho lol

That's all I have thought for now. Thanks for your consideration.
      Last edited by whybee; 08-22-2014, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• 4thTimeRegristration
        Editing a comment
        I think his suggestion for Thutmose III hits the spot

• FelixNg
        FelixNg commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice suggestions . Will certainly add more interesting elements to the game.

@moderator you should probably link this to the fb page so more people will contribute

Comment

• lithe333
        lithe333 commented
        Editing a comment
        you mean link the facebook page to here?
        yes. fincon milo is already working on that. if he hasn't already announced it.

ps this is not an event. this is starting now and will remain here forever
        the idea being .. trying to make people reply in a way that is more constructive
        and trying to keep it from going off topic.

(rather than a new thread a week that just repeats what people said a week ago, etc)

Nurse Gale:
      1) Nerf "Needle Shot" - I believe that 200% attack damage + remove buff every minute is a bit OP considering that she has a high base damage.

Coco from Golden Forest:
      1) Redesign "Got you!" - Coco's base damage is high but since this skill's CD is 80 seconds it's hard (at least for me) to utilize it in BRaids since Bosses' CD are quite short.
      2) "Got you!"'s dex reduction is good but seeing that her base dex is 20 makes it hard to decide whether to equip her with dex items or crit

I'd be adding more suggestions regarding a few heroes if our fellow Guardians won't mention it (though I'm fairly inexperienced and also a free player so if you reply to me please be gentle :P)

And lastly, I second Cavedog's suggestion regarding Anubis.
      Last edited by Kurísu; 08-22-2014, 12:48 PM.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN: Kurísu
      Server: Armon

Comment

• Rotohomer
        Rotohomer commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe that Nurse Gail, Genie, and Yura are OP on purpose as they are the first of the 'power creeping' wave. All games that get regular updates eventually have to resort to power creeping otherwise they wouldn't be able to keep getting money from the top players. It's a necessary evil unfortunately :/

The Weak/Unwanted Heroes

Class Dealers
      1. Lead Lion Pigsy
      Bioterror increase damage from 45 to 55% - this has the weakest damage AOE among the 6* heroes and has the least useful debuff, i'd rather have stun, confuse chance.

2. Coco from the golden forest
      Either increase damage of hit them all or reduce cooldown of got you. - Why? since she is the next weakest dealer after pigsy.

3. Fenrir - buff in anyway, weakest among the single target heroes compared to the more powerful nurse gale, figure queen yura, samurai musashi, muay thai khun

Class Healer
      1. Anubis the jackal
      2. Thutmose the III
      [for both]
      increase the attack reduction of power ray from 40 to 45. Since it is a legend hero, it must have higher reduction as compared to 5* heroes. And compared to Monk or Scarecrow, its improvement as compared to its 5* counterpart not noticeable.

The Overpowered Heroes
      1. Fantastic Show- just increase the cooldown of both disable skill. Try a match with them and see how fast it can reuse the disable.
      2. Agnid - reduce the damage of incinerate, it almost guarantee a stun with a very low cooldown.
      3. Jabara - Not sure if its just me but this guy has higher crit rate than other heroes. And if it crits which is most of the time, then due to crit animation the opponent skips a skill turn.
      4. Monk Xuanzang - with its AOE heal and AOE debuff removal, its needed in majority of the deck as it counters both AOE team and Disable team.

Comment

• pubsky
        pubsky commented
        Editing a comment
        I think aoe debuff removal is important, and only having two heroes with it makes the game itself a bit imbalanced. remove enemy buff is readily available but because remove debuff is so rare, stun and confuse become overpowered. In the same way, we could use a few more high grade single revive heroes. It seems like there are a half dozen single revive at 4*, but none at 6*, just the aoe revive.

• lithe333
        lithe333 commented
        Editing a comment
        @pubsky, just the 5* single rev. ghost sead.
        having too many aoe remove can also make game imbalanced :/
        there are heaps debuff removal, some also healing at the same time. just only 2 that is aoe.

22 remove enemy spells, of which, only 2 are aoe and 4 also recovers hp.
        19 remove enemy buffs, of which, 13 are aoe, 3 also does damage and 1 does (arguably) aoe damage..
        Last edited by lithe333; 08-24-2014, 11:23 PM.

• pubsky
        pubsky commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, making it too easy to remove buffs or debuffs can be a problem. but I think we could use a few more aoe remove enemy spells. An alternative is to add other attributes to the single remove enemy spells, like the maids who remove 1 spell and recover hp.

If somebody is trying to work aound not having an aoe remove spell, they need to pack two or three single remove. At that point the team has so little attack that it can't do much. If extra skills were combined with remove spell, or the single remove spells were given extremely low CD. that would help a lot, without unbalancing things too much.

Look at the teams the top players use. Because, you know, so many other people completely fail to understand the basics

Comment

• lithe333
        lithe333 commented
        Editing a comment
        i actually prefer it this way..
        lowers the chance of people all using the same strategy ^^
        more incentive to experiment yourself

• FelixNg
        FelixNg commented
        Editing a comment
        True but worst case scenario you can always catch them while they are doing raid right? No way to really hide your team build. I think I pretty much know all the optimal builds or at least close to optimal but I don't have the heroes to even come close to making them aside from the bignose raid.

• lithe333
        lithe333 commented
        Editing a comment
        there are a few people.. with enhanced+5 of all 6* heroes :/

There are only a few heroes that needs to be buffed none of them needs to be nerfed. Remember guys, It's not always about "I hate this hero this should be nerfed" you have to think about the future uses of the hero. We have a ton of dungeon stages, treasure hunts, missions and raids!

Here are the heroes that I think that needs some gym time!

Lancelot

- His 2nd skill is like a tickle to the heroes! Even pigsy is better than lancelot!

Archmage Balthazar

- Better base stat so the aoe debuff + damage can be felt by those who will get hit by it!
      - Single Target raised to 190 ~ 195 %. We usually see the 180% damage skill accompanied by a debuff or a CC but on his case it's only damage D: !

Apollon

- second skill probably can be changed to aoe dex up (so the team can get out of cc much faster) or single target 50% damage cure

Fenrir

- First skill damage % should be buffed so to say like 185 and - 10% def
      - second skill should be at least 3 turns.

Anubis

- *insert cave dog's suggestion here*

Thutmose III

- He has the best combination of debuff in my opinion but his stats is just too low for a 6 star hero. Maybe a little buff would be all right on his def.

Coco From Golden forest

- the first skill is so weak at 55% for a 6 star hero. Maybe make it 55% damage for 2 turns! ^_^

So far this is all that I can think of D: ! I'll add more when something pops up!

Originally posted by unluckywan View Post
      The Weak/Unwanted Heroes

The Overpowered Heroes
      1. Fantastic Show- just increase the cooldown of both disable skill. Try a match with them and see how fast it can reuse the disable.
      2. Agnid - reduce the damage of incinerate, it almost guarantee a stun with a very low cooldown.
      3. Jabara - Not sure if its just me but this guy has higher crit rate than other heroes. And if it crits which is most of the time, then due to crit animation the opponent skips a skill turn.
      4. Monk Xuanzang - with its AOE heal and AOE debuff removal, its needed in majority of the deck as it counters both AOE team and Disable team.
      1.(Fantastic Show) He has longer cool down than SFT and that guy is a 5* Hero. Remember he's a 6 star hero that's why he has good to be good like that.
      2.(Agnid) you have to look at his def that's why he has that much damage. He has been buffed before and now you want to nerf D: !
      3.(Jobara) The Jobaras that I face in the arena always have 5* eq and 5* acc that has crit. It's all about the equipment my friend. Check their stuff so you can figure out why they always crit.
      4.(Monk) He really is the holy grail or the healer class hero. It doesn't mean that the hero is that good that you want to nerf it.

Guys please. You have to understand that there' a difference between Overpowered and "The best" hero in its class!
      Chaos stroke!

Comment

• Keiasu
        Keiasu commented
        Editing a comment
        Lead Lion Pigsy has 45% AoE and 10% K.O and higher atk dmg than lancelot Q_Q
        Lancelot has 40% aoe and 4% k.o and a much much lower atk dmg

• whybee
        whybee commented
        Editing a comment
        Lancelot kills outright with the skill when the RNG hits if I still remember corretly while Pigsy kills the enemy after two turns if the RNG hits and the character is not dispelled. Insta KO and delayed by two turns is very different in my book and warrant different considerations.

• pubsky
        pubsky commented
        Editing a comment
        Lancelot with the insta-kill is basically a dungeon hero. The problem is that 4% is still really low. as said pigsy has a 10%, and 5* count even has a 5* aoe kill.

2 turn or not makes little difference in dungeon, b/c dungeons last many turns. In BR its irrelevant b/c bosses are immune. In arena the kill rate is wayyy too low to matter b/c arena fights are usually over after 1-2 turns.

Why not do something more creative with Lancelot to make him useful. He is supposed to be a self-less knight. Lets make him an awesome arena fighter by turning his aoe 4% kill skill in to a true kamikaze skill. Make it a 20% aoe skill with a 100% chance of killing a single target, but also kills lancelot. Lancelot sacrifices himself for the team, like a true honorable knight!

Other options would be to drop the aoe all together for the guaranteed kill + death. Or it could be an aoe skill with a say 40% chance to kill, but if the ability does result in a kill, it also kills lancelot.

This sort of kamikaze setup creates interesting pairings with revive support heroes.

I would just like to appease the notion of Beefing Up the Monkey King, yes I would like to call Son Wukong that way (for my own)

Monkey King:
      1. Raise Base Damage (LVL 30 +5) by 100 (718 to 818) - his skill are really toned down and it's not befitting of such ferocity the Monkey King has.
      2. Raise Base Defense by at least 10 to 20 more - He's just too squishy to be a Monkey King.
      3. Raise Feminine Vengeance damage by another 10% (200%) - actually this is quite reasonable for this skill sets him a valuable asset on both Boss Raid and Arena.
      4. Feminine Vengeance rename - seriously, I am not a gender conscious guy but isn't this mistranslated? I don't know, Magic Cudgel or something? I could help, just gimme the original skill name in Korean and I would be happy to translate it to closest and befitting name as possible.
      5. Gold Goa rename - I'm not a racist but it's not befitting for a Chinese Lore to have an Indian name. Goa, a small but richest state in India known for Gold Trade both legit and smuggled. Again I could help on this.

Comment

• lithe333
        lithe333 commented
        Editing a comment
        FelixNg:
        "Monkey King quite literally needs no buffs whatsoever. He is a very good hero for boss raid and every top player who has him uses him for bignose. The name changes I agree with though."

First I would like to say that there are heroes that are already balanced while the other are struggling to make it to the meta.

Let's talk about the infamous Anubis The Jackal
      Yes it's true that his skills have less cooldown compared to rocket lady june and has a weaker effect (-40% attack) compared to RLJ (-45% attack), but his stats is fairly suitable for his hero grade as a Legendary Hero. I should say we should tweak his -attack skill a bit just to keep the balance. (-45% to -50% attack would do).

The next one would be my most hated dealer in the game.
      Coco from Golden Forest
      I mean seriously? Who would use this this dealer? Apollon is much better than her to be honest. Her -35% dex from single target skill is only useful in Boldpus to fully utilize her aoe as well (it does some damage to tentacles). There are lot of heroes to contest with Coco when it comes to aoe damaging skills. We have Dylan, we have the 3 AOE Gods (Duke Venture, Sally, Don jobara), etc. Coco don't have any room for parties. Her stats are way inferior to Dylan's. Take note that Dylan has a sustain skill that is far more useful than -35% dex of coco. Not to mention maid emma would do the job of decreasing opponent's dex + healing 30% to ally which has abnormal status.

I suggest you either increase Coco's stats or increase her skill's board damage.

As for the 3 AOE Gods (Duke Venture, Sorceress Sally, Don Jobara)
      There's nothing wrong in my opinion with those 3.
      I mean they are all balanced if you ask me.

Sorceress Sally
      Being the most powerful burst aoe dealer, I see nothing wrong with her stats. It serves as the cost for having an insane 70% aoe for both skills to have a fairly weak stats. Among the 3 AOE Gods (Godesses), she has the strongest burst in terms of damage per turn. A huge Check for being a balanced hero.

Don Jobara
      Another insane AOE dealer that has both skills being AOE. Despite having weaker skill board damage, he has in fact, the strongest aoe DPS in the game. Yes you read it right. Having 868 attack damage on lvl 30 +5, those 2x 55% damage would result to 954.8 overall damage in 2 turns. Weaker compared to Sally, but his first skill deals 55% damage for 2 turns. Meaning, if those bleed effect procs, he would deal a total of 1432.2 aoe damage!!! That's off the chart!!! He is indeed a balanced hero having quite some trouble buying time to deal full damage keeps him from getting the crown of aoe God alone.

Duke Venture
      A well-balanced Hero to contest with Sally and Dob Jobara. Though he has the weakest burst damage, and weakest AOE DPS among the 3, that weakness is paid off by having an insane sustaining skill. Lifesteal! Oh yeah! 15% of your max health will be recovered per enemies struck by the skill... oh yeah! 75% if you hit 5 enemies!

= = =

Take note sir admin that you should announce it to the public whenever you will have a boost/nerf to a hero. There are instances that your staff proceed with ninja updates without notifying the players on what changes has been made to the game. E.g. Dylan's damage boost. We wouldn't have noticed it if nobody tells us.

= = =

As far as I am concern with the current meta of the game. I would like to suggest that you open a list of possible heroes to boost or nerf to furthermore expand the deck of each player.
      Currently these are the most commonly used type of deck:
      ♦AOE DECK (consists of -def, +attack/crit chance, aoe skills)
      ♦Disable DECK (As the name implies)
      ♦Hybrid disable deck (Provoker, +def, healer, disabler 2x)
      ♦GREAT Defense deck (3-4 support heroes, 1 +def buffer / eva buffer)

I would like to see decks that are our of the meta yet can defeat certain decks in the meta. Something like (Dex type Party) or (Counter attack party), (Gennie party), etc. That would sound fun.

Note: What I'm saying only applies to arena's deck composition
      Last edited by lithe333; 08-24-2014, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• lithe333
        lithe333 commented
        Editing a comment
        @jamsna3
        please keep on topic. else start your own thread in discussion.
        if you clutter this place up.. I will delete all your posts in this thread.

ps concerning update logs
        someone actual made this a thread discussing this in the last week.
        and it had been mentioned multiple times already.

@FelixNg
        pls just comment, but it is not.... suggested you do.
        and definitely don't make quotes and clutter this place up.

FelixNG :
        "On Coco. Most people actually tell me she is better than Apollon. Apollon is might be slightly more useful for arena but he isn't so useful in anything else due to having a weak 2nd skill. His cooldown for his aoe is very high so its not that great outside of maybe arena and his second skill is fairly useless. Coco is better for boss raid and time attack and regular missions due to having a low cd aoe and a much better 2nd skill. The -dex is useful and does dmg, not everyone has maid emma. I would say both Coco and Apollon need a slight buff. Btw I mutated my Apollon already so yea I am not interested in him being buffed so I can get stronger. Coco needs a slight buff on her aoe. Dylan's aoe does 65% dmg with the same cd and has higher stats I don't see why her aoe is only 55%. I think her -dex ability is equivalent to life steal on Dylan. Apollon needs a better 2nd skill.

Anubis needs a slight buff so he is clearly better than RLJ. A 6 star should be stronger than a 5 star handily not by a small margin and a 45% buff should do like you said.

Agree for the most part about the 3 aoe guys though I hardly consider Venture a "god" like Sally and Don Jabura. He might need a slight buff but I think he is ok/solid. His dmg is just a tad too low and the heal on a dealer is slightly gimmicky since he is really squishy. Maybe leave his attack stats low but increase his defense and hp?"
        Last edited by lithe333; 08-24-2014, 04:35 PM.

I think blue tub alien needs to be nerfed. He has freeze and stun, and more durability than many 6*. He is one of those guys that is arguably better than sfa, his 6* counterpart. his stun or freeze should be less than 100%.

Comment

• Rotohomer
        Rotohomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally +1 this! 5* Tudede is stronger than 90% of 6* heroes for arena. That just isn't right. Maybe just make him into a 6* or nerf his stats or something!

/angry cuz I don't have him yet lol

• whybee
        whybee commented
        Editing a comment
        On the fence on this one. Having strong 5* heroes is actually good for competition between those who top up carat against to those who do not. This opens up a larger pool for deck building as well. IMO I regard both 5* and 6* equal as many 5* provide a lot of interesting skill combinations than 6*.

It's just a matter if those extra stats from being a 6* is worth it for your team

• whybee
        whybee commented
        Editing a comment
        And on another note, SFA and SFT shouldn't be compared as they offer very different things to the team. Fantastic show is a better comparison though you can't say FS is better just for being a 6* since freeze and stun have their own merits.

Let's finish this conversation on Thursday Korea time.

This will give people enough time to contribute, then I can start weighing out the suggestions and deciding which changes to go ahead with. =]

Happy Gaming!

IGN: FinconMilo [All Servers]
      Chat Rules: bit.ly/hellochatrules
      New Support Ticket: bit.ly/helloherosupport

Comment

• pubsky
        pubsky commented
        Editing a comment
        buff us up milo! we need that lovin feelin.

@h3llokitty

Please buff 6* Pigsy's 'girth'. His attacks are 1. Releasing gas and 2. Value of Girth, yet his 4* and 5* counterparts are almost twice as fat as he is! So please buff his avatar size to at least as big as his lower level counterparts. Thanks!

IGN Rotohomer on Armon servor
      Feel free to contact me there and/or use me as referral
      Lets talk Hello Hero!

Comment

• lithe333
        lithe333 commented
        Editing a comment
        like the.. larvas? :P

• unluckywan
        unluckywan commented
        Editing a comment
        after careful consideration, i do agree its best if they buff value of girth(single target attack) instead of its AOE.

• lithe333
        lithe333 commented
        Editing a comment
        oh.. this was a pun? =_+
        lol. noted
    Working...
    X