X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some heroes that i think needs tender loving care from fincon:

Coco from the Golden Forest
    -Hit them All (AoE) skill needs to be buffed up to 65% as in comparison with Dylan's 65% AoE Damage and take note that Dylan also have a higher base attack to start with.

Anubis (edited* mistaken from thutmose III)
    -RLJ is a lot better due to 45% decrease in attack (5* > 6*???)

Lead Lion Pigsy
    -Bioterror (AoE) skill need to be buffed up to 55%. The 2 turn K.O. chance is not useful in arena and raid boss. or make this skill similar to lancelot's instant K.O.

One hero that needs to be nerfed (Too much TLC from fincon):

Master Lee
    -Increase the cooldown of the 3 turn immune. 3 turns is too long and is impossible to kill without buff remover.
    Last edited by l2runner; 08-27-2014, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• lithe333
      lithe333 commented
      Editing a comment
      do you mean anubis not thutmose?

• l2runner
      l2runner commented
      Editing a comment
      @lithe333 thanks for the correction

• whybee
      whybee commented
      Editing a comment
      or maybe just retain the damage for pigsy and make the KO happen the next turn. lol scary

CoCo from the Golden forest Aoe % increase atleast up to 60-65% or Single hit skill must be lessen d cooldown. Current skills of this hero is nothing compared to other dealers/aoe legendary heroes. Tnx Fincon
    Last edited by BaByMiRa; 08-25-2014, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Sir Lancelot: AOE is weak considering he is a 6 star hero also the side effect of the AOE skill has very very low chance of activating (4%), how about change it to a 50-60% with damage for 2 or 3 turns like Don Jobara or 7% stun to all like APOLLON.. thats my opinion.

Comment

• lithe333
        lithe333 commented
        Editing a comment
        it is low because.. unlike the others effect which happens after 1-3 turns, it is instant knockout

• whybee
        whybee commented
        Editing a comment
        As lithe333 said, instaKO is instaKO so they should adjust the damage for the low risk high return skill like that. And I don't recommend changing the skill to something similar to other heroes because we need variant of heroes not identical ones. Besides, the insta KO feature is Lancelot's unique flavor.

Anyway, let me show you some stats if you want to change the percentages:

At 4% chance, casting the AoE at start at 5 enemy heroes has ~ 18.5% chance to instaKO at least 1 enemy
        At 5% chance, casting the AoE at start at 5 enemy heroes has ~ 22.6% chance to instaKO at least 1 enemy
        At 6% chance, casting the AoE at start at 5 enemy heroes has ~ 26.6% chance to instaKO at least 1 enemy
        At 7% chance, casting the AoE at start at 5 enemy heroes has ~ 30.4% chance to instaKO at least 1 enemy
        At 10% chance, casting the AoE at start at 5 enemy heroes has ~ 41% chance to instaKO at least 1 enemy

This also assuming you are only able to cast it once that match
        PS. The last one can also be used for pigsy. A whooping 41% at 10% chance. No wonder its 2 turn KO.

i want to mention Amazing Linda she's really not that amazing compare it to Ninja Keiasu and fantastic show and im sure any hello hero player that is experienced will not pick linda over them.Heck id even choose a good 5 star disabler with another kit instead of dex,. She just don't fit in the game that much because all i know that dex is usefull in boss raid, because the boss hit a like a truck but her skill set is not for both because you can't confuse a boss and dex isn't really affecting that much in arena specially when you have a disable team which is she should be in because she's a disabler.Also im not sure if dex stacks but if it does she just became more useless because many heroes stack dex with percentage the 2nd time they buff with percentage it will already be more than linda, fighter rina is a good example.

idk, but i prefer to swap this hero for any of the heroes mentioned above that needs a nerf,seriously! i rather trade this to apollon or anubis

Comment

Heroes that need improvements:

1. Thutmose - This guy is considered to be the curse of fusion. He's the most unwanted six star in my server. His stats really needs to be buffed coz he is way too squishy for a six star hero, plus his -atk can use a little help. -40% is quite bad (RLJ who is a five star has -45%).

2. Anubis - Same reason as above except for the stats.

3. Apollon - His 2nd skill needs to be changed. It's somewhat useless imo. Maybe change it to a single damage skill?

4. Coco from Golden Forest - Her current aoe % needs to be buffed. I think 65% would do her some justice.

5. Pigsy and Lancelot - These guys need some love. Their aoe damage is laughable whenever I face them in the arena. A 10-15% increase should be fine.

Heroes that need to be nerfed:

1. Monk Xuanzang - Behold! The nightmare of aoe line ups! While I have no problems with her aoe debuff, her stats and heal skill make her op. Her stats should be made similar to Rebecca or the 60 sec cooldown of her heal should be increased to 80-90 secs.

2. Master Lee - His immune skill cooldown should be increased by 15 secs. This guy is virtually immortal when left alone (if you don't have a debuff). Other than that, he's fine.

3. Figure Queen Yura - As much as I like this hero, I can't ignore the fact that she is so much better than her counterparts (musashi, muay thai khun, and lycan). Her three turn damage skill should be reduced to 100% per turn.

Heroes that are bugged (?):

The male frog family, tutankhamun, and ramses.

These guys would completely ignore the dex of your heroes and would always get the first turn to cast a skill after the auto attacks in a pvp match (not arena). I've tested this with my friend several times. I made a team that consists of extremely high dex heroes like yui and brian with full dex items, while my friend had a team of low dex heroes + a different grade of the frog species and pharaoh every other series of rounds. Our experiment resulted in my friend always getting the first turn (after auto attacks).
        Last edited by yvorek; 08-26-2014, 08:05 AM.

Comment

• unluckywan
          unluckywan commented
          Editing a comment
          i did not know monk is a he, haha nice catch... on the side note, i'd also like to see pigsy's girth (single target skill) to increase similar to lancelot's 200%

• whybee
          whybee commented
          Editing a comment
          as far as I know, dex has no bearing on who cast first. I believe it only affects normal attacks

• Rotohomer
          Rotohomer commented
          Editing a comment
          I have both pigsy and lancelot and while neither seems as strong as my other aoe heroes, pigsy without a doubt is much stronger than lancelot in most situations. Lancelot's 4% KO skill is maybe the least dependable skill in the game and he has the 2nd weakest aoe attack of all 6* (the weakest is Balthazar). While his single hit is 200%, his base atk is so low (499atk at +0 which is a full 100atk pts lower than Pigsy) that it neutralizes the 200% modifier.

Lancelot is so bad, I honestly do not know how he could be 'fixed'... k I might be over exaggerating a bit there
          I'd like to see Lancelot's single hit skill get an extra status effect like -atk, -def, -dex, or a stun effect. Same goes for Pigsy.

I agree with all the post that these 2 are probably the weakest, least wanted 6* heroes in the game

1. Thutmose
        overall, -dex is probably one of the weakest debuffs
        his -attack is weaker than RLJ

-> add an additional debuff (silence or blind maybe) on top of the -dex as suggested, or buff /heal heroes in addition to -dex
        -> decrease all enemy's damage by 55% or more

2. Anubis
        just a weaker version of RLJ, and he is higher tier than her

-> decrease all enemy's damage by 55% or more
        -> remove enemy spells from all allies and remove buff from all enemies (suggested by one of the earlier post) or additional debuff like silence

Although for both skills which decrease the enemy's damage, I don't see how they would still be favourable over heroes that debuff as well as deal damage, eg Disciple Ling Ling (180% dmg, -55% armor), Veteran Bo (190% dmg, -30% armor). Not saying -attack damage is no good, but I'd pick Bo or Ling Ling over Anubis/Thutmose anyday

If possible, both heroes should be completely reworked, so at least they have skills that are unique instead of just buffing up their current skillset which would be completely unoriginal
        Last edited by Rudolfz; 08-26-2014, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Rotohomer
          Rotohomer commented
          Editing a comment
          I think the skills are fine as long as the -atk skill is buffed to -45% to -55% atk. I'd just like to see a stat buff especially for Thutmose. Would love to see him turned into a tank or hybrid. /weneedmorethan4tanksinthegameplease!

• whybee
          whybee commented
          Editing a comment
          people can't appreciate -dex cause most fights in arena goes nuke-em-first-I-win or my-nukes-can't-kill-them-I-lose. In long fights which is rare, dex of heroes matter

• Rotohomer
          Rotohomer commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. -dex is actually very powerful vs dungeon, TH, and raid bosses. However, it is not a requirement (more of a luxury) and there's no mission that requires it as you can get many of the same results of -dex by activating x4 speed which will reduce and sometimes eliminate auto attacks entirely. So because of that, I still remain firm on the opinion that Thutmose requires a buff even if it's a small stat buff.

~~Archmage Balthazar - this kid needs some work. is Archmage Balthazar suppose to be an AOE or a single target hero ? cause he is terrible @both. his base stats needs a boost and his first skill bump from 180% to 195-200%.
        Last edited by LatinFlow; 08-26-2014, 12:25 PM.
        LatinFlow
        Cucubita

Comment

I don't know if it fits in here,
          gonna tackle about the damage outputs of tanks.

As we all know, tanks have the lowest damage output in the game, and I just find the +atck in the weapon item 'not-so-useful (not perfectly useless, ok?)' for tanks,
          how about a little tweak? A scary tank. The lower the HP of the tank hero, he deals more damage (a balanced-increase damage ofc).
          I know this is still not good for some heroes, but i'll think of another counterpart for this to make it more balanced.
          This is just a suggestion though.

Thanks.

Comment

• lithe333
            lithe333 commented
            Editing a comment
            i did the maths... based on 5* items
            general eric can only knock out
            6/27 of the 6* dealers.. with crit..
            although only 9 of those dealers will have more tham 10% hp
            so the remaining 12/27 might be knocked out if you happen to do more damage than average.

• Panda
            Panda commented
            Editing a comment
            Hmmm. Okay, my bad. lol
            Forgot about him.
            I really suck at giving suggestions anyway XD sorry guys.

• FelixNg
            FelixNg commented
            Editing a comment
            Tanks are strong enough. They are already annoying enough to deal with in arena with their ridiculous hp and defense. Eric sometimes one shots my dealers with his 200% skill and he can take many many hits with support. No need to buff their attack unless you want to nerf their hp and defense too....

As Milo said the thread will be closed and reviewed, it's Thursday. I hope all of the things were thoroughly examined. POST MOAR!! i think Apollon, Thutmose III, Anubis, Lanselot/Pigsy, Archmage Baltazar, Coco, Venture will be having some tweaks depending on Milo's decision. I really hope for Apollon, the dreaded thut and anub. lols.

-SnPapaBlack
          -Linberk
          iLoveMe<3

Comment

• FelixNg
            FelixNg commented
            Editing a comment
            I think all those heroes you mentioned need a slight buff. No way will a slight buff make them op since they are quite a bit weaker than their counterparts.

I think Diego and Fenrir also belong on that list but I am done arguing about them. Already mutated Diego into a useful Bo. Waiting to see if Fenrir gets buffed.
            Last edited by FelixNg; 08-29-2014, 12:16 PM.

• lithe333
            lithe333 commented
            Editing a comment
            @felixng
            the examples of "types of suggestions" and the "most common suggestions"
            have nothing to do with each other.

they are separate points.

also no one has mentioned diego yet.

• Rotohomer
            Rotohomer commented
            Editing a comment
            You can still post suggestions as I believe there's been a small delay. Not a 100% chance suggestions going forward will be considered but there is a decent chance.

Pale Rider:

Divine Apocalypse: Make the 'Knockout' a timed debuff, likely a '2 or 3 turn Knockout' debuff.

IMO, he'd be sending the best heroes with 'IMMUNE TO DAMAGE' skills like Master Lee 'back to the DECK' without even having a chance to counteract.

10% is already too big. Someone save my team from it.

And having an 'IMMUNE TO DAMAGE' skills already calls for a LONG MATCH *if you don't have CCs and buff removers*
          So basically, he'd just be REAPING everyone out instantly without having some WARNING.

I'm not one of those 'LUCKY ONES' who got this dude but MY MIND IS TELLING ME TO SAVE THE FUTURE OF THE ARENA FROM HIM.

Many thanks.
          Last edited by TheBeard; 08-29-2014, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• lithe333
            lithe333 commented
            Editing a comment
            last i checked, i thought she has the same stats as diego?

• FelixNg
            FelixNg commented
            Editing a comment
            She has the same stats as Diego. She is a so-so unit like Diego but the 10% instant kill could be very good for dungeon which makes her more useful. Problem isn't so much that she is bad but she is just overshadowed by Bel and Lee.

• lithe333
            lithe333 commented
            Editing a comment
            shes.. a little too similar to diego?
            instant skill has potential in some dungeons.. but the cost of the ability is 1 second shield.
            so a slightly more glass cannon version of diego.

+1 skill revamp on archmage balthazar, i love his name but not his skill set. not so archmage

Comment

GM can you change the skill of THUTMOSE III i get disappointed when i get him can you change his class into hybrid so it can be so useful because i get teased by my playmate my thutmose is not good it just to lame

Comment

• lithe333
              lithe333 commented
              Editing a comment
              please do not post multiple posts like that.
              this is why we have this thread.

keep in mind that the suggestions need to be reviewed and changes might not be made straight away.

and tell your playmates to stop? :/
              good and bad is relative. thutmose is useful in some dungeons...
              and depending on your heroes, it might be useful in bossraids and bounty hunts as well.

play defensively.. and use exploit debuff combinations? (-atk, -def, -dex, stuns/confuse)
              Last edited by lithe333; 08-30-2014, 05:27 AM.

As I've read some of the suggestions mentioned in this thread I am convinced that some heroes really need some improvements.
            And I specifically mean this 2.

Anubis and Thutmose III (supposed to be HEROES but more like villains in this game due to low popularity =D)

Why?? Basically I've seen this 2 have low dex for a 6* hero, low debuff and low hp compared to other 6* and 5* alike.
            I mean, this 2 are healer class to begin with but they have no HEAL.They should've been hybrid instead. FinconMilo why hate Egypt so much??? Joke...XD

So anyway, I hope that these suggestions including me have either been reviewed carefully because many players will be affected throughout the game.A hundred comments/suggestion wont be enough for millions of players in this game.

Here's what I suggest for this Hero Nerf/Buffs thread. Why not make it a voting event (like that on football) for whoever hero needs a remake? Make a list of heroes that are famous/infamous in this thread and let the players choose what heroes to be changed.Not only will you can decide swiftly in this case but also let every players participate rather that this which is only known to few.

I hope everything will be done smoothly in making the game more balanced and more enjoyable for every players in this game.

Comment

• Rotohomer
              Rotohomer commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi amppro. We did consider doing a vote but the reason we didn't was because we wanted detailed SUGGESTIONS and EXPLANATIONS which couldn't be done in a simple 'yes/no' vote. I hope you understand the situation as saying a hero needs to be changed is very easy to say but actually coming up with how to change and why to change a specific hero is a lot more difficult to do especially while keeping in mind competitive balance. We have faith in our forum users to give intelligent, insightful criticism of the heroes which for the most part we received.
              Last edited by Rotohomer; 08-30-2014, 04:56 PM.

Nurse Gale Skill Problem

I want to Suggest to Nurse Gale 1st Skill Remove Buff from an Enemy and Deal 200% Damage

can also target no Buffs Heroes anyway it will prioritize the one with Buffs more likely 100% Can use this skill in any Heroes

w/ or without Buffs .. but prioritize hit the Hero w/ Buffs

it will be usefull also on other Boss Raid such as Pintaurus and Boldpus

because if we can't target the one without buffs :\ it will be useless on other 2 Boss Raid Monster only in BigNose. .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

As for pale rider, we didn't want to deviate too far from the design given by the person who submitted the entry to the Design-a-Hero contest.

As for this thread, I'll be closing it so we can start compiling the info, looking at what people want and then seeing what we can actually do.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Happy Gaming!

Fincon Milo

IGN: FinconMilo [All Servers]
              Chat Rules: bit.ly/hellochatrules
              New Support Ticket: bit.ly/helloherosupport

Comment

Working...
              X