Dylan Stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dylan Stats

i noticed that strongest basic(level 30) stat for attack for 6* hero is 599 and for 7* heroes is 1492.

6* Dylan is one of the strong dealer and have its attack stat, 599. why when evolved, Dylan's attack
    is not on par with other strong dealer like ice queens, WKH, DKE that have basic attack 1492?

Somehow Dylan's basic attack is only 1293.

hope fincon can look at this and correct back its stats.
    A very good 'senior' hero suddenly evolve into a not so good hero is just unfair.

please give Dylan back its strength and power. HappyGaming!!

Dark Warrior Dylan?

Comment

Originally posted by UFV View Post
      Dark Warrior Dylan?
      No just normal Dylan. I believe the attack damage reduction was in response to Dylan's ability to regain health. The longer sustain should, in theory, make up for reduced damage. That being said, Apollon has the same attack damage as wkh, dke and the queens, and has a sustain skill which increases his health and dex by 50 and 60% respectively. So, while I understand their change for balance, the change should apply globally to all heroes. As it stands today, Apollon is one of the strongest 7*s out there.
      Just my 2cents - Happy Gaming!
      MrGee
      Server: Linberk
      IGN: MrGee

Comment

i dont think thats the issue.. i think fincon misslook dylan stats. dylan's atk suddenly become very low. an attacker should at least have more atk than that. besides, fincon also miss to put 7* ace maria in the recruit book. somehing is wrong there,

Comment

It is interesting that the 6* Dylan has the same damage as WKH, but not the 7*. I still believe it was an intentional change based on Dylan's sustain, but we'll just have to wait and see.
          Server: Linberk
          IGN: MrGee

Comment

Originally posted by TuttiCutie View Post
            \besides, fincon also miss to put 7* ace maria in the recruit book. somehing is wrong there,
            None of the 6 star heroes not present in the Korean game have their 7 star versions in the Recruit Book. Brock is the exception because they accidentally put him in the Korean Recruit Book upon initial release.

Comment

Working...
            X